Trainer Search

Deamorte

Reaction score
Game Literally Updated at 12am 2/9/16.. and now none of the Pointers for the cheats work. :C just bumping to see if it could be updated. cause i was having a good time now i cant.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
He is working on the last DLC's, The Following :D

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added .

You should go offline by unplugging your internet while playing just in-case , Because they added VAC protection to the game .

While VAC is meant for online VAC protected servers you know how stupid Valve is ,Better safe than sorry .

P.S , Kalas brought to my attention that users can disable VAC protection in game options , Go Options, Online and set VAC Secure off.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
VAC turned off might save you from being banned, I am not 100% fully sure it will, Just avoid using Trainer on CO-OP and you are fine :p

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
As Kalas said, you can disable VAC but the best option, as long as you use your character in co op, is to simply add everithing you need in the "offline mode" than you close the trainer you go online with your 99 med kit, and there you are! Thank you MAF

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Data3.pak mods will never get you banned. Trainers and the likes may get you banned even if you don't play with VAC enabled; just because you have it disabled so banned players can join you, doesn't mean VAC won't still ban you, as far as I'm concerned.

Nardroj

Reaction score
on the last drag there is a lot of thing that does not work as unlimited endurance llimité the ammunition and something else

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer updated,Improved items cheat , Now it will effect crafting items and will allow you to craft any blueprint without the need to have the resource required .

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
Got an error the required attachment could not be found, think the trainer is being reuploaded?

Clueless24

Master Donor
Reaction score
Would be great if trainer had an option to freeze the timer in the Bozak Horde DLC
not really related to new update Or DLC ...just a general request to add to trainer options

poepje95

Master Donor
Reaction score
You sir ar a Legend! So fast with your uploads and most stable of them all! Just a big thank you!