awesome thanks :D
EDIT : then i use a cheat the menu
disappears :/

Last edited:

Kisu

Donor
Reaction score
Sir you're awesome

EDIT: Ok if i use Infinite Resources with a custom officer all is 99999 but i get a gamecrash an im on the dekstop ^^

Last edited:

crimsonB

Donor
Reaction score
That is awesome stuff there sir. Thank you for the work.

crimsonB

Donor
Reaction score
I don't think the super speed works for created characters. It seems to work for all the Dynasty Warrior characters though.

crimsonB

Donor
Reaction score
I don't think the super speed works for created characters. It seems to work for all the Dynasty Warrior characters though.

Okay, super damage and super speed don't work for created characters. Everything else is perfect.

ylf5678

Reaction score
I use it in taiwan vision, all trainer can ues, but in battle field the Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires shut down, can you fix it?

MrTickleD1ckzz

Reaction score
when using created character on empire mode when i get all resources and gold it crashes and all i see is three factions i.e. wei shu and other

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Guys please be patient mrantifun will take a look on this topic and will see what he can do :)

Koakuma

Donor
Reaction score
awesome thanks :D
EDIT : then i use a cheat the menu
disappears :/

Sir you're awesome

EDIT: Ok if i use Infinite Resources with a custom officer all is 99999 but i get a gamecrash an im on the dekstop ^^

I use it in taiwan vision, all trainer can ues, but in battle field the Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires shut down, can you fix it?

when using created character on empire mode when i get all resources and gold it crashes and all i see is three factions i.e. wei shu and other

You lot make sure to run the trainer under the right click option "Run as admin" as my game hasn't crashed yet when I use infinite resources/gold/troops with an Edit officer.

I need weapons

Take over at least 3 areas and build Weapon forges so you have 6 in total (2 per area) to unlock the tier 6 generic weapons (Max you can get is 6 star through the bonus point shop in options)

MrTenma

Reaction score
my thought so far on this trainer:

-Gold and troop option are switched. i don't know if anyone has this problem as well, but i do. they work, though
-Gold, troop and materials options make an error in which the empire menu becomes bugged: the menu becomes frozen and you can not do anything. to work around, simply exit to menu, activate the option you want and go back to empire mode and everything will be fine.
-Super options ( both damage and speed ) don't work with custom officers. haven't tried with normal ones, but since people have been saying that it works with regular officers, i'll assume this problem only affects custom ones

other then these, the trainer works great! thanks Mr. Antifun ;)

kinslayer88

Reaction score
I got the cheats for material, gold and troops working with the custom character by activating it and deactivating it. I did it while the game on windowed mode. Haven't try it with full screen mode.