Trainer Search

Wolfishracer

Reaction score
I had the trainer say that the game is not on problem also. So I just changed the Game.exe to Launch.exe and it worked. Had to make a new shortcut though.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Will be updating the trainer now , As i understood from comments the problem is with custom made characters and mix up in resources .

asdqweasdqwe

Reaction score
For me the game uses Game.exe instead of Launch.exe.

Last edited:

dark1crow

Reaction score
I had the trainer say that the game is not on problem also. So I just changed the Game.exe to Launch.exe and it worked. Had to make a new shortcut though.
Thank you Wolfishracer renaming the game's processor name to "Launch.exe" well solves the problem indeed.

kokooo

Reaction score
and i got launch.exe and trainer show game is ON and cant get activate or other options to work :[

yes my acc have admin right and yes nothin blockin trainer nor game from working on crappy win7 64bit

MrTenma

Reaction score
it works fine for me. the super speed and super damage options are working for custom officers. Thanks :D

don6

Reaction score
i have a problem evertime i start up my game and then the trainer the trainer says the game is not running what did i do wrong?

I have the same problem as well... I have the version 1.0.1

kokooo

Reaction score
yep thats right :) sometimes work but on this game sadly wont

for me its wont work at all so well i give up it maybe i try l8r

Last edited:

golemfort

Reaction score
First i would like to thank you for the awesome work you are doing. and second the new update for the trainer works fine on costume officer except the health option doesn't work for me i keep dying and with one hit it seems or the health bar just doens't drop.
Keep up the good work ;)

Edit: nvm it seems i only got the problem with one costume created character but it works fine on the others.

Last edited:

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
MrAntiFun will check this out, in the meantime do not ask for updates, and just be patient.

Alien_Sense

Reaction score
Trainer works fine! Unfortunately it does not work (shows: Game is off) when using Texmod and applying mods. Thats because in order to use any mods you need to rename the starting exe and run the game with renamed one. Seems that the trainer works only with Launcher.exe and no other name. So my question is, eventually, is there any work around and possibility to run the game with both mods and using trainer, cuz for the moment it does not work. :confused:

Last edited:

kokooo

Reaction score
for me (shows game is on) and wont work anyway .. o_O