5. Inf.Money
Notice:
  • Start game world first and move couple steps then activate cheats

Attachments

• E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy V10.19.2016 Trainer +5 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 5,649

Thadule

Reaction score
not working it keeps deleting itself and not 100% sure its your program doing it or the fact that somehow i got attacked through your site with bundling software and viruses/trojans/worms and still havnt gotten my PC cleaned and fixed yet (not saying your incompetent or anything close to that just letting you know to check your site for this stuff because i got hit)

Mike75L

Super Donor
Reaction score
Just tested it is working just fine all options is deleting its self is your antivirus doing that the trainer is working good I can guranted you this website and all the trainers on this site are Trojans and viruses free its your anti virus false positive for Trojan cuz trainer is using cheat engine so it might be positive but is harmless I am using all the trainer from this website and so far they the best Mrantifun is not making Trojans with viruses and I don't think anybody will post trainer with viruses here the stuff is keeping the site pretty clean

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
not working it keeps deleting itself and not 100% sure its your program doing it or the fact that somehow i got attacked through your site with bundling software and viruses/trojans/worms and still havnt gotten my PC cleaned and fixed yet (not saying your incompetent or anything close to that just letting you know to check your site for this stuff because i got hit)
http://mrantifun.net/index.php?faq/trainer-doesnt-start-up-or-cant-extract-trainer.2/

As @Mike75L said, It's your Anti-virus, check the link above.

Ziggurat89

Reaction score
MAF would you consider adding something like mega XP please?

Mike75L

Super Donor
Reaction score
yeah only infinite health is working that's what I need

Zero11x

Reaction score
I got this after trying to use the console and getting the Nasty Cheater and LOL No Special Commands For Cheaters error but before I quit the game I typed a number of obscenities in the console.

XenoSol

Reaction score
So is any of the cheats working besides Inf Health? Need skill points and Ammo and all.