Trainer Search

votep69

Reaction score
paying for trainer ? :'D ... really ? omg great old times ... this is shit ... PRO PRO PRO ONLY PRO

hulksterofc

Reaction score
we mod not startet wtf??? MR ANTI FUN what going on? Pls bring Trainer what running no wemod!!!

what is the problem? To do the coach again as you've done for years I just do not understand it's about money?

Last edited:

Nademan0815

Reaction score
Sorry guys. How does this trainer works? When i start it it says "failed to download".

EvenClose

Reaction score
This trainer works (tested today with a original copy), but I have a problem with "No fatigue" cheat. When i try to desactivate it, the cheat keep running, even closing the game and "WeMod". At least, repairing game files from Origin, fatigue works again.

Edit: I rectify, I tried to load the game without WeMod active (without pressing "play" on WeMod) and it works perfectly. When I press "play" on WeMod, the cheat is activated again without pressing F4 (in this case). If I close WeMod, it works again perfectly. So ... the problem is when you activate the "No fatigue" cheat at some point. Before that, F10 worked perfectly.

I hope my message helps you.

Ty!

Last edited:

jomyut

Reaction score
Training Simulation Perfect Score not working

hugmugmie

Reaction score
When I press "PLAY" in WeMod. The Stamina guage of Away Team keep blinking and some player of away team's stamina guage did not decrease! It seem like the Trainer Activation have problem.

ralff2323

Reaction score
When I press "PLAY" in WeMod. The Stamina guage of Away Team keep blinking and some player of away team's stamina guage did not decrease! It seem like the Trainer Activation have problem.
The Same....pls FIX IT :-(

tulioplay76

Reaction score
this trainer work together fifa 20 with some patch or mod ?

sorry my english

Last edited: