Trainer Search

rezanugraha

Reaction score
i've click it twice ,, and wait for 1m ,, nothing show up ,, i've run as admin too ,, and disable all my AV and Win Defender,,, can u fix it ?

Lynchpin451

Reaction score
kapersky...infact all my viral scanners are saying the 1.0 trainer is infected and refuses to clear it...in fact whatevers wrong with it is so severew the scanners immediately delete it

hurka79

Reaction score
kapersky...infact all my viral scanners are saying the 1.0 trainer is infected and refuses to clear it...in fact whatevers wrong with it is so severew the scanners immediately delete it
Hey mate! Im sure you are the infected.Dont't come here please! Or if you come, first use your brain, and add the trainer into the exceptions.

Lynchpin451

Reaction score
Hey mate! Im sure you are the infected.Dont't come here please! Or if you come, first use your brain, and add the trainer into the exceptions.
I'd be happy to show you the warning if you want...and please...try not to be a troll when I am trying to tell mr antifun that something, and I am NOT saying its a virus as I know from experience that virus scanners can false flag downloads, is causing kapersky to panic and prevent his trainer from being downloaded...that was all.

As for adding it to exceptions, I can;t because...as stated...kapersky is red flagging and auto deleting it, leaving no file to add (I also know this by checking every part of the scanner program and not even finding one trace. Its not quarantining it (which would let me decide its fate) Its deleting it immediately the second the download finishes.

You;ll also notice in the post above my original that I;m not the only one having trouble with this, with windows defender also effected according to the guy above