Trainer Search

darthxxxx15

Reaction score
Hello to all !

So I first wnat to say that the trainer I have downloaded here works perfectly for Rotwk but when I play Edain mod it doesn't work ! Please let me know what must I do to make it work well !

Thks in advance for answering and bye !

Cinel

Reaction score
Hi, darthxxxx15.
Then the trainer have nothing to do with the 'not working'. It's the mod, the mod is the problem.
Like you play a game version 1.0 (let's say), and you apply an update to the game (also known as patch), then the game changed from version 1.0 to version 1.xx. Sure, this it was only an example, and your question was a little different.
Usually, a mod can't affect the game or the trainer. But if that mod comes with a change to the game executable, that's no more a mod, but a patch. Try to look at the game executable properties after you used that mod (it's an installer mod?). Right click to the game, click Properties, and then click Details, and look for Product version (or File version). If it's the same version, then, i'm out of ideas.

kandras

Reaction score
Hello to all !

So I first wnat to say that the trainer I have downloaded here works perfectly for Rotwk but when I play Edain mod it doesn't work ! Please let me know what must I do to make it work well !

Thks in advance for answering and bye !
sorry i'm blind...but where is the trainer for ROTWK? nvm found it lol