Trainer Search

MipPim

Reaction score
Thank you again MrAntifun ! Also, hum, Could you update at least stats and jet back cheats for 8.5.0 ? Have a nice day

Mr C

Reaction score
8.6 released. if you have time could you please update.

Mouse84

Donor
Reaction score
I just tried to use the old trainer with the new 8.6.1, no dice.... :(

@MrAntiFun Can you please update? It would be much appreciated!

hauser

Master Donor
Reaction score
True, yesterday it was updated again to the version 8.6.1

Drake69

Donor
Reaction score
Yep. Newest available trainer does not work with the latest update. Thanks for your work, man. :) Please fix if and when you can.

raxxior

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone else has this issue...i press F1 ingame, and the game just turns off after 2-3 seconds! anyone have this issue? or a fix? :)

Monarch

Master Donor
Reaction score
Don't know if anyone else has this issue...i press F1 ingame, and the game just turns off after 2-3 seconds! anyone have this issue? or a fix? :)
Hi raxxior, if you launching game from your Steam library it automatically activates EAC which closes the game if detects trainer, so make a shortcut on your desktop from the folder where your game is installed there is 4 exe files choose 'Empyrion' and whoa la.

raxxior

Reaction score
Hi raxxior, if you launching game from your Steam library it automatically activates EAC which closes the game if detects trainer, so make a shortcut on your desktop from the folder where your game is installed there is 4 exe files choose 'Empyrion' and whoa la.

Alright, i will give that a try then! :p if it works, then thank you ! :) if not..oh well! :p tnx anyways! :p

raxxior

Reaction score

Didnt work btw! ://

Mouse84

Donor
Reaction score
You can disable EAC in the 'misc' tab in the games options screen. It is labeled as "Start with EAC"

NathanFranky

Reaction score
Thank you for the update.
I have some issue with the trainer.
F1 & F2 works perfectly, but can't launch the others 3.
What am I missing or doing not correctly ?
First time I have an issue, in previous trainer version there was no problem.