Trainer Search

Aaron552

Donor
Reaction score
I go to download the file and it warns me that it is a virus/malware. I have my anti-virus and firewall turned off and all your trainers have always gotten deleted otherwise. I finally made a folder on my desktop for your trainers which is excluded from my scans but never once have I gotten a virus warning during download for one of them. I ignored the warning and opened it anyways. I dragged the contents to the folder but I couldn't open it due to it containing a virus. The icon is default and not that of your other trainers.

What's going on?

takomuro

Reaction score
MrAntifun; I wish Unlimited Move and peace in world, thank you.

Ninji

Donor
Reaction score
chrome won't let me download even when trying to add exception, says there's a virus in it

One of many

Donor
Reaction score
For steam only:
Right-click over Endless Legend -> Property -> set starting option (general tab) -> copy and past this "--enablemoddingtools" without ""
once in game, press ENTER and will open the chat tab, write this -> /help

achievements locked.

Tilitus

Reaction score
I go to download the file and it warns me that it is a virus/malware. I have my anti-virus and firewall turned off and all your trainers have always gotten deleted otherwise. I finally made a folder on my desktop for your trainers which is excluded from my scans but never once have I gotten a virus warning during download for one of them. I ignored the warning and opened it anyways. I dragged the contents to the folder but I couldn't open it due to it containing a virus. The icon is default and not that of your other trainers.

What's going on?

Im haveing the same problem. Never had a trainer not work after i exclude it but for some reasen after the latest update of windows this trainer wont work (and only this trainer)

matias043

Reaction score
The trainer doesn't work for game version 1.5.13 S3 64 bit...????

anyone have the same problem ..that have the same game version... the 1.0.44 doesn't work in my case (and yes...i follow all the instructions)

ems

Reaction score
hola gracias porr la pagina por favor un trainer para la version V1.6.2 S3 64 bit
Infinite Movement
Capture Units
Super Unit
Heal Unit
Weak Unit
Capture Resources
Add Dust
Add Influence
Capture Research
Research Costs Zero