Trainer Search

jon123131

Reaction score
Now that the last expansion has been released might you get a chance to look again at this game?

CTCMordecai

Reaction score
As was already said, with the last DLC released and the game in its final version, it would be really nice to get a trainer update one more time for this. :)

CTCMordecai

Reaction score
Very sorry for the double-post but after actually testing the trainer: it still works!
Tested game version: 1.7.4 S3 (64-bit)

BDL

Reaction score
Just want to point out that the game has a built-in console you can activate that provides far more options than this trainer. To make it work, you have to add "--enablemoddingtools" to the game's launcher shortcut (yes, that is two dashes, not one). Once you do that, hit Enter in-game, then /?. That will pull up a list of commands you can use. Most are useless (they are for developer debugging), but you can level up units/heroes, change seasons, and give yourself any amount of any resource with it, among other things. I haven't tested what the "iamacheater" option does yet, but that may give even more options. I haven't found one that gives infinite movement, which would be awesome.

warmax356

Reaction score
trainer is blocked by most browsers, even with AV turned off...

jlr01786a

Reaction score
Endless Legend V1.5.7 64bit Trainer +2 is marked by Microsoft Security Essentials as a Trojan Horse virus for me. I tried downloading it anyway, thinking it would be cleaned up by Microsoft Security Essentials. All it did was quarantine it. It isn't important for me to have the trainer since the community patch mod enables achievements while using mods. I just wanted to let you know.

Insurgence

Reaction score
Just go into windows defender and under virus protection create an exception either for the file, or it's location. Ideally do it for the file to prevent anything from taking advantage of a direction that is not being scanned. It is being marked because it is accessing memory for the program, which is considered bad behavior.