Current Trainers:
Endless Space 2 V0.1.0 Trainer +2
Endless Space 2 V0.2.5 Trainer +2
Endless Space 2 V0.3.4 Trainer +2

Options:
  1. Inf.Resources
  2. Turn On Developer Menu

Notice:
  • First start game world then activate Turn ON Developer Menu cheat ,To show menu in game hold Shift key and press F1 , To see more on how to use it check the video above , The menu will allow you to add resourcse and do many other stuff like instant research
  • First end your turn without queuing anything then activate resources cheat and end turn again without queuing anything and you will get massive resources

update please

Janissaire

Reaction score
A trainer update that would allow to lower dust inflation would be great,also unlimited trait point.

awsdsd

Reaction score
+1 for an update. Would also love to see unlimited traits at race creation.

Anderus1984

Reaction score
And one more hotfix just updated the game.... Now it is 1.0.52. Still hope to see trainer soon. Thx in advance :)

leland145

Reaction score
The speed with which you work is simply incredible. Thanks so much for the effort!

Anderus1984

Reaction score
Thx for the trainer. But I have 1 question: how exactly can I do to build ships in 1 turn?

BlackJill

Reaction score
Hello Mr. Antifun, thank you again for this trainer.

I just wanted to add that while the Debug option works fine, whenever I try to use the Mega Resources, it causes the game to crash. I've tried older versions of the trainer, same result. I've tried using only the Mega Resources option on a fresh load of my save file, same result. Not sure if this is an issue with the game itself or the trainer, but I'd thought I'd give a heads up nonetheless.

Edit: Also noticed that while using the Debug option in order to inject money into my empire, even if I inject several millions of dollars, for some reason, I always end up one turn away from bankruptcy even though my expenditures aren't enough to go from $5m to $500 in a few turns.

Going to try using the Mega Resources on a fresh game though to see if that works or crashes my game.

Edit 2: Can confirm that even on a fresh game, the Mega Resources cheat won't activate, even after waiting several minutes. Instead, it just freezes the trainer and makes my game crash.

(Also won't let me post screenshot here. Says I'm spamming. Just wanted to post screen shot of trainer being none responsive.)

Thx for the trainer. But I have 1 question: how exactly can I do to build ships in 1 turn?

And to answer this, you can use the Buy Out option by spending Influence in order to make your tech or ship turn requirements from X to 1. For example, if it usually takes me 8 turns to build a Patrol ship, if I added Empire Points (influence) using the Debug menu, I can buy out the time it would have taken me from 8 turns to 1. You can do this by clicking on the purple star icon next to the tech or ship you're building, or the current research project above the research queue.

Last edited:

gojcus

Donor
Reaction score
Hi new update for the game, can you please update the trainer. thank you

CrimsonBlade

Reaction score
It's possible to add one more function - "Fast Construction", like in ES Disharmony trainer ?

H

Hans die Wurst

Is it possible to update the trainer again? It doesn't seem to work for me anymore. Thanks! :D

Ace1

Reaction score
trainer freezes when I try to activate anything...

Abnegazher

Reaction score
Something strange happens on my game... When I start the game and after that I start the traineer, the Traineer just DESAPEAR fron the folder '-' Like being deleted :|
I tryed to copy again to the folder of the game, but when I do that for the second time, the sistem refuse to copy, saying "You don't have permission to do that" :| (the funny thing is that every time I read that, I can hear HAL-9000 saying the same thing).