Trainer Search

thanhnguyen88

Reaction score
Is this work for ver 0.13?? If not, will you guy make trainer for that ver?

Kotamar

Reaction score
should still work assuming nothing has changed since last night

bluestack

Reaction score
thanks for the developer mode. i find that more useful than the resource hack. would you be able to do hero exp/point hack?

Rexzous

Reaction score
Could we get an update to this? Don't know if thats something I can ask for but game recently updated and I had wanted to use the trainer but it doesn't seem to recognize it or activate.

Vladn

Reaction score
please update the trainer for the new version !!

alkaroth

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Yeah. Seems the trainer is no longer working. The dev menu still pops up and all tabs work except for the gameplay one. It says the following:

[Unity] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at UnityEngineLogCallback in Error while parsing stackframe: DebugUIWindow_TimeBubbles.BuildContext ():line 0
at UnityEngineLogCallback in Error while parsing stackframe: DebugUIWindow_Menu.Render ():line 0
at UnityEngineLogCallback in Error while parsing stackframe: DebugUIWindow.OnGUI ():line 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
V0.2.3 S1 ALPHA-Public (64-bit)

Criabris

Reaction score
Think Cheathappens ripped the code of Mrantifun's version and updated it to work with the new update. No mention of copying of Antifun, but I dont belive in coincidence.

Eric_Stone

Reaction score
Dear Mr antifun I would hope that you'll see this message..

Would you please update the trainer.. Really do enjoy this game and especially your trainers

Thank you for your time reading this.

alkaroth

Reaction score
Can anyone provide some information on whether this is even being looked into? Maybe it's just being ignored until the final version comes out. If so, could we know?

Ratucus

Reaction score
I think we need to wait for finall releas or Mrantifun is busy now

vincex77

Reaction score
same as DARKKi . Don't you need to press F4 to activate Developer mode? I cannot get there at all. Is there something else to do a to activate the trainer?

Ken Bassford

Donor
Reaction score
Hi Mr. Antifun,

Thank you for updating the trainer. Unfortunately it appears the devs disabled the "Gameplay" portion of the Developers GUI in this build. Clicking on gameplay produces the following ...

[Unity] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at UnityEngineLogCallback in Error while parsing stackframe: DebugUIWindow_TimeBubbles.BuildContext ():line 0
at UnityEngineLogCallback in Error while parsing stackframe: DebugUIWindow_Menu.Render ():line 0
at UnityEngineLogCallback in Error while parsing stackframe: DebugUIWindow.OnGUI ():line 0

V0.2.5 S1 ALPHA-Public (64-bit)

Other portions of the developer's GUI appear to work just fine.