Trainer Search

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Not sure if it works with the disharmony version so I'm hoping for a separate version.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Just tested it. Not compatible with original endless space.

Noyan

Donor
Reaction score
antifun has a +2 trainer works with disharmony version, fling also has a good one working with endless space 1.09 +3 verison.

c'mon man i'm waiting for a proper one with disharmony 1.1.1. i told you before. Don't make me beg pls.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
So what is you guys want ? Trainer for V1.1.1 or what exactly ? .

Noyan

Donor
Reaction score
hmmm i've downloaded game (disharmony 1.1.1) from warezbb and tried 3 different 1.1.1. ******* *****&updates from 3 different places but cheat table still didn't work. (from cheat engine forum)

so i've come to you. fling had a trainer for endless space 1.09 +3 and that trainer had 1 turn construction, 1 turn research, infinite money.
but in yours there is only 2 options available so far and that feels lack of some importans features in a trainer.

so if you can make a trainer with options;
1 turn research (if you know the game you'll probably know it, is it possible to choose all research tree and unlock at one turn? actually there is this 1 by 1 unlock but if you make it unlock "all" that'be a time saver.)
1 turn construction ( this is very crucial, even if you have money you still have to wait for completing researches and building ships queued in the line)
infinite money
unlimited movement points. (you know this very well, this is necessary to explore other galaxies& solar systems & plantes before the enemy and to save your galaxy from pirates&enemies when invaded)

Noyan

Donor
Reaction score
that one was definitely working with 1 . 1 . 1 it just needs other 2 functions like unl movement, and 1 turn constr.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Disharmony isn't compatible with the original endless space

don6

Reaction score
that one was definitely working with 1 . 1 . 1 it just needs other 2 functions like unl movement, and 1 turn constr.

I concur 1 construct by the way is for the special infrastructures in the game

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Endless Space Disharmony DLC Endless Space: Disharmony v1.1.1 Update (27.06.2013) seems to be the latest update according to numerous sources I checked out MAF
A trainer for that version should be good enough I suppose until next iteration right