Trainer Search

Syrez89

Master Donor
Reaction score
I'd also like to see a trainer made for Enforcer: Police Crime Action. I found the game on Steam, though I'm unsure if it's available elsewhere.
As for possible trainer options, personally I'd prefer the universally standard 'infinite health' feature most of all. I haven't had a chance to play the game just yet, so I'm unable to properly request further options.

socom100

Reaction score

their images in the 2 you can change all values
money
energy
live
eat
gasoline
and much more

snowmanjs

Reaction score
I have no such file nor even the folder ,so I need the trainer

Gingaben

Reaction score

their images in the 2 you can change all values
money
energy
live
eat
gasoline
and much more

This is very helpful and i already found this out but there isn't infinite life, energy, eating and stuff.

snowmanjs

Reaction score
Pretty much all you can edit is money and levels, the money isn't that important since there isn't that much to buy and if you edit the levels you loose any point in playing. So a trainer is important.

xtremebrdr

Reaction score
ditto with this trainer would be awesome. thanks in advance your work is amazing~!

zhip

Reaction score
You don't need a trainer at all for this game, socom100 posted everything you need. Just edit the file to stop your stress control/energy/food from decreasing over time. Just change the values to 0 like so:
http://puu.sh/cqMjp/d16200f0f2.png

<_generalManager_statusHungryDecWithTime>-0.09</_generalManager_statusHungryDecWithTime>
<_generalManager_statusEnergyDecWithTime>-0.0</_generalManager_statusEnergyDecWithTime>
<_generalManager_statusStressDecWithTime>-0.00</_generalManager_statusStressDecWithTime>

Notice I didn't change my hungry value from 0.09 to 0.00 because I wanted that to continue to decrease over time.

As of now, really don't need a trainer for this game.

xtremebrdr

Reaction score
You don't need a trainer at all for this game, socom100 posted everything you need. Just edit the file to stop your stress control/energy/food from decreasing over time. Just change the values to 0 like so:
http://puu.sh/cqMjp/d16200f0f2.png

<_generalManager_statusHungryDecWithTime>-0.09</_generalManager_statusHungryDecWithTime>
<_generalManager_statusEnergyDecWithTime>-0.0</_generalManager_statusEnergyDecWithTime>
<_generalManager_statusStressDecWithTime>-0.00</_generalManager_statusStressDecWithTime>

Notice I didn't change my hungry value from 0.09 to 0.00 because I wanted that to continue to decrease over time.

As of now, really don't need a trainer for this game.

I Dont have the game files that he has posted need changing....

Syrez89

Master Donor
Reaction score
@socom100 Just so you're aware, the Infinite Health option in your CE table doesn't work, it's possible that the address and/or pointer might be different from when you created it. Maybe the game's received a patch recently, I'm not sure though.
The other two option in your table work fine though, it's just the Infinite Health option that needs seeing to. =)