Trainer Search

Asisyai

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with shooting the Gun that Kills the Past once you have the Time Bullet?
Have got the same issue. After the the "correct" use of time gun the game shows the whirpool (same as in credits) and after that screen turns black, and only the music plays, nothing else helps.

Also the game also does not process further after you talk to elevator mechnic and give him the tools.

Drak

Reaction score
Have got the same issue. After the the "correct" use of time gun the game shows the whirpool (same as in credits) and after that screen turns black, and only the music plays, nothing else helps.

Also the game also does not process further after you talk to elevator mechnic and give him the tools.

The Glitch after shooting the Gun that Kills the past its because the Infinite Health cheat, after killing the last boss, when you go kill your past your health is reset to the original amount, but with the health cheat the game can't do that and gets stuck, to be able to kill the past you must do the following:
1- Disable the Infinite Health Cheat
2- Find a pit or a place where you can jump/fall and lose some health.
3- Go Kill the past.

Once you landed on the past you can activate the cheat again.

baconpetunia

Reaction score
All I've been doing is turning off the health cheat and making sure I don't have any armor, if I don't have any armor it always works. Already killed the past on every character, but the elevator guy seems to be broken, whenever I talk to him he says "You'll just have to go down the hard way for now". I was supposed to meet him in the Chamber 2 Elevator, but I went into the Oubliette first and he wasn't at the chamber two elevator when I finished there.

Ian Dagger

Donor
Reaction score
The Glitch after shooting the Gun that Kills the past its because the Infinite Health cheat, after killing the last boss, when you go kill your past your health is reset to the original amount, but with the health cheat the game can't do that and gets stuck, to be able to kill the past you must do the following:
1- Disable the Infinite Health Cheat
2- Find a pit or a place where you can jump/fall and lose some health.
3- Go Kill the past.

Once you landed on the past you can activate the cheat again.
Ooh thank you!

Marsupio

Reaction score
question: the co-op mode is gone it's normal ( the character in purple ) ?

Drak

Reaction score
question: the co-op mode is gone it's normal ( the character in purple ) ?
As far as i know, the game only have a Local Co-op, the second player uses the purple char, there is a possibility that the game will have online Coop in the future.

Marsupio

Reaction score
As far as i know, the game only have a Local Co-op, the second player uses the purple char, there is a possibility that the game will have online Coop in the future.

thx for information :)

Jakub

Reaction score
Yes. I want inf. Hegemony Credits too. Is it possible? :D

xmanooo7

Reaction score
is anyone having issues with one round weapons like the sling? they just fire one round and the gun no longer works

blazikenowen

Reaction score
trainer still works but game tends to crash when you beat the lich using cheats even in last patch even if you've been hurt after disabling the health cheat

porphgr

Reaction score
awesome work youre doing. is there any way for infinite hegemony credits?