Trainer Search

Freesia

Reaction score
Doesn't work. My version is 1.1.2, and I keep pressing F1 for infinite health (because that's all I really need) but it won't work. The words on the trainer don't turn red to indicate that the trainer is activated. What's wrong?

angelico

Reaction score
yey ! what a useless shit. :) i mean ive tried everything. every option. like open the .exe first then the trainer and vice versa. none of them works. just wasted my 1hour thanks.

mikey D

Reaction score
Hello. I am obviously doing something wrong with the trainer because it seems like it works when it wants to. I have followed the instructions as to when to activate the individual cheats. But they never seems to activate when I want them to. Please advise me with a tip or two. Thanks in advance!

Palerider6660

Reaction score
Anything for the hega money? I've tried using cheat engine with it to no avail.
Cheat engine will find the gog release values for ammo and money at least they are both 4 bytes.

*update it will find and freeze blanks as well they are also a 4 byte value

Last edited:
Reaction score
Did the health cheat changed since the last update?
the characters are still inmortal but hits still score meaning i can't play as the robot anymore since instead of life only has shields

Sateri

Reaction score
a trainer for version 1.1.3 h2? i tried older but they not work and i can't download version 1.1.3 because is a virus

headcharge3

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Enter the Gungeon V04.06.2016 Trainer +5
Enter the Gungeon V05.06.2016 Trainer +6
Enter the Gungeon V05.13.2016 Trainer +6
Enter the Gungeon 64bit V1.0.9 Trainer +6
Enter the Gungeon 64bit V1.0.10 Trainer +6
Enter the Gungeon 64bit V1.1.0 Trainer +6
Enter the Gungeon 64bit V1.1.3 Trainer +6

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Blanks
  3. Inf.Ammo
  4. No Reload
  5. Inf.Keys
  6. Inf.Money

Notice:
  • First start game world and once health hearts appear on screen activate health cheat
  • Use blanks once then activate cheat and once you use it again the blanks will be set to 5
  • First pick a weapon and shoot it once then activate ammo and reload cheats
  • First use keys once then activate cheat then use it again .
  • First buy something or pickup money once then activate money cheat then buy something again or pick up money again and you will get 999999 money
I love how this trainer is a piece of shit. First, you don't explain how to install it. Second, Once people experiment on their own to get it to work, the cheats do not even work

Beban

Reaction score
every time i try one of your trainers i press the activate buttom/hotkey a windowssound appears and nothing happens

DearDeath

Donor
Reaction score
yeah nothing on the trainer will activate, you press F1-F5 and the trainer goes non-responsize for a bit then the only thing that happens is the windows sound.