Trainer Search

Eakek

Reaction score
Hi MaF

I have a problem, I can not access the site from my computer or tablet or other with my internet connection.

only in 4G connection. the error error connection time out.

I only encounter this problem with this site ...

a help

Rampage

Donor
Reaction score
Did you clear the cache and browser data, if that didn't help then you should restore settings to default and try again?

Eakek

Reaction score
i try but same result... dns 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 reset browser, restore default setting and cache but same result... i don't know why i have this problem
while before not at all

Rampage

Donor
Reaction score
Why did you change DNS settings? What AV program are you using?

Mac89

Reaction score
Same issue here I must use 4G too since the last week

kAAA

Reaction score
Hi, can someone help us
I tried everything, DNS restart, DNS change, install fresh new browser, nothing works I can’t get to the website with any computer of my house, only with my phone in 4G

Help please

Mac89

Reaction score
I try with free-proxy.com and it's working. DNS change do nothing for me.

Reaction score
Just some suggestions to try, not guaranteeing anything below will work for you.

1. Empty your cache and cookies. Use CCleaner to make life a lot easier for you (https://www.ccleaner.com/).

2. Restart your computer (if you haven't already since having this issue).

3. Check your firewall to see if the site is being blocked. Consider turning off your antivirus to see if this is causing the issue.

4. Scan for malware, adware and spyware.

5. Change your DNS to Google's. Link: https://www.techworm.net/2016/08/change-default-dns-google-dns-fast-internet-speeds.html

6. Check your computer's time and date is correct. An incorrect time/date can cause HTTPS websites to block you from connecting to them.

7. If you connect through a browser-integrated proxy, disable it to see if this is causing the issue. If you prefer to use a proxy and it turns out the browser-integrated one is causing the issue there are plenty more proxy services available.

8. Flush your DNS
    a) Windows: Run command prompt as administrator > Type: ipconfig /flushdns > Press enter > Close command prompt
    b) Mac: Open the Terminal from the Utilities folder > Type: dscacheutil -flushcache > Press return > Type: sudo killall -HUP mDNSResponder > Press return to restart the DNS service. You'll be prompted for your admin password.

9. Force yourself to get a new IP address
    a) Windows: Run command prompt as administrator > Type: ipconfig /Release > Press enter > Type: ipconfig /Renew > Press enter > Close command prompt.
    b) Apple: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/431/ (Apple is the king of unecessary extra steps).

10. Check if your browser needs an update, update it if it does. If not. back-up your bookmarks, uninstall the browser and re-install it again.

11. (Bonus) Call your ISP and ask them to look at your line because you believe there is an issue preventing you from connecting to some websites. Be nice to them because they're only trying to help you, their day might have been as cr@p as yours.