Trainer Search

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
he is usually quick with new trainers. wondering if he is busy with something else. will come soon, hopefully.

I don't know what time zone he is in. Could be asleep, could be out, could at school/doctor/etc

He knows he has a whole community waiting on him and I assume MAF doesn't take it lightly.

As many of us here have been waiting for someone to counter CH for a LONG time. I dunno bout you guys, but on my other comp, before i built this one, I had to use Lingon Trainers even tho they have virus'/adware/spyware.

Lets just be greatful a gamer who also has the talent to make UI's in conjunction with CE Tables is willing to make trainers that work well and are stable :D

Kinda OFF TOPIC but that's why people who have just joined, under 10 posts, ***** and complain a trainer isn't ready or, in the rare instance, needs to be debugged a bit more and a B release is needed.

Not everyone can afford to donate (I personally can't) but the least you can do as a member here is contribute and if you can help someone out ie Telling them how do something with CE or link a tutorial(s) for CE, you should feel obligated.

Imagine the members, all of us, constantly help each other out, maybe some learn CE well and the site/community actually surpasses that of the infamous CH rejects.....really bothers me when people profit off the scene guys. Goes against the whole thing that goes back to the 80's.

CheatHappens should be ashamed of themselves. Plenty of ways to make money but tho go the unethical route. And, when their trainers were free, they were excellent. But again, paying for a subscription to CH goes against everything the Warez/Gaming Community stands for.
They should really read the PC Game Scene Rules and General Scene rules. They aren't part of the scene, who is lolz...but still. But I guess ethics takes a back seat to the few bucks they make. It's a shame really.

Thank goodness for MAF and our Community of like minded individuals

Dark Siren

Reaction score
I Realy hope that MrAntiFun can make a Trainer for this game. This site is the only site where i get my trainers from. And it always works. I LOVE TRAINERS :)

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
I Realy hope that MrAntiFun can make a Trainer for this game. This site is the only site where i get my trainers from. And it always works. I LOVE TRAINERS :)

As godofshade said, lets be patient. MAF is excellent at listening and supporting the community :)

You can get trainers from other sites, but most trainers nowadays have some sort of virus/spyware/adware etc in them

Even tho Code Injection is recognized as a 'threat' by AV Scanners, there is a big diff between a trainer or ***** using Code Injection and a file that has a virus/spyware/adware/tracking elements/etc etc

Thats why when MAF came around, I totally decided to support him however possible.
As I have stated numerous times, Ive waited for someone such as MAF for a long long time.

Last group/guys that made good trainers because they were gamers and supported the community were Brewers (a scene DOX group) but I haven't scene a Brewers/BWS trainer in a long long time.

Not to mention Im sure MAF really gets the fleecer's over at CH blood boiling :D which is a good thing since they operate so unethically

Venomhatch

Reaction score
Ohhhhhhh I cant wait! I am stuck in what appears to be an underwater sub pen with a single sub and the room begins to flood. I am constantly overwhelmed by waves of zombies and I cant seem to get a handle on it.

Thank you to all of the members that bring us these fine Trainers!

KLEMI

Reaction score
PLS trainer :( Inf Stanima
Inf Health
Inf Ammo

Frank Jacobs

Reaction score
Ohhhhhhh I cant wait! I am stuck in what appears to be an underwater sub pen with a single sub and the room begins to flood. I am constantly overwhelmed by waves of zombies and I cant seem to get a handle on it.

I played that level at least a dozen or so times before getting lucky. Had to stand in the far left corner of the room (sub side). Most of the dead rushed from that side for some reason. Went through 77 rounds of shotgun rounds and 20 handgun bullets. Big guy at the end rushes you, but if you take out the last of the spitters and keep running up/around/down the sub platform the electricity eventually advances enough to trigger a cut scene. I was on the platform when it did and -bam- next level. Took freaking forever and next time through will be a MAF trainer, because that sequence is crazy...

Oniichan0012

Reaction score
Could you make a trainer for the game called Escape Dead Island , plz ,this game has been released.
please make a trainer for this all the ones on the net so far are all fake they have fake surveys that end up screwing up your computer so please make a trainer for this soon thanks :)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I suggest avoiding frequently from them even if there are sites that does not include surveys. I suggest you to stay and support this site, as you can see it has a lot of great staff members.

As for the trainer for this game, be patient, I am sure that MrAnitFun work on it as soon as he could.