Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
MrAntiFun will check this out and will note you guys if there is any problems with the trainer, in the meantime do not ask for updates, and just be patient.

Dan696

Reaction score
God Mode doesn't work and also when you use the trainer it somehow get's you too much technology points, up to administrative 15-17 lvl.

Drago Whooves

Master Donor
Reaction score
can you make the following grant 999999 instead of 9999?
  1. Inf.Administrative Power
  2. Diplomatic Power
  3. Military Power

User.No.888

Reaction score
Sure thing , I will check it out tomorrow and check out the god mode on cities siege.
The problem with the GOD MODE seems to be the loss of morale during the battles...
You don't lose any soldiers, but you lose the battle because the morale drops to zero (when fighting better armies and/or on siege assaults)...
On another note, the F7 option increases both PRESTIGE and STABILITY. It is supposed to maximize the PRESTIGE only.

axaxins

Reaction score
MR.Antifun i have a request, could you update your trainer again and put a cheat to have infinite points in the custom nation creation windows? thanks in advance and thanks for your trainers :D

atliman

Donor
Reaction score
MR.Antifun i have a request, could you update your trainer again and put a cheat to have infinite points in the custom nation creation windows? thanks in advance and thanks for your trainers :D
there is a mod on the workshop for that

AlSO there is a new update for the game 1.11.3 checksum 62b3

Last edited:

Kernow

Reaction score
Need a new trainer for this version 'v1.11.3.0' The previous versions have worked well, and work for Iron man which is nice :D same checksum

Last edited:

Kernow

Reaction score
How about a trainer option in your next or future updates for instant cores and religious conversion? - Help us conquerors conquer without thought of rebellion ?

Still v1.11.3.0 62b3 btw

connor466

Donor
Reaction score
How about a trainer option in your next or future updates for instant cores and religious conversion? - Help us conquerors conquer without thought of rebellion ?

Still v1.11.3.0 62b3 btw
Instant cores are with building in one turn

Kernow

Reaction score
busy busy busy... I bet hes actually doing the testing XD...

Perhaps instant papal influence he could add? and imperial authority? if not implemented already?