Trainer Search

Singh93

Reaction score
Hi, tnx for the trainer but super city development option doesn't work for me. I activate the cheat then go to the city screen where you add development points but nothing changes.

Eddy1991

Reaction score
um look into the menu under the country sympbol and then into the development screen from youre all cities!
then leave it and go directly to youre citie you now should have 25 dev on all 3 options and can build buildings!

or manually make the dev inside

Quietcolt

Reaction score
I have a problem where my anti virus keeps deleting the trainer every time I activate it. I've added it to my exceptions list and it does nothing as the application keeps getting deleted.

Márcio Faustino

Reaction score
I have a problem where my anti virus keeps deleting the trainer every time I activate it. I've added it to my exceptions list and it does nothing as the application keeps getting deleted.
What AV are you using?

Put the trainer in a folder and then add the entire folder to the exceptions list. Or turn off AV completly (not recommended)

warrior6871

Reaction score
I get an "unhandled exception error out of memory" when i try to open the trainer. any ideas?

Márcio Faustino

Reaction score
I get an "unhandled exception error out of memory" when i try to open the trainer. any ideas?
Do you start the trainer when the game is running? (As you should do...)

If you have any programs running in the background (Task Manager to see them) try to terminate as many as possible (the non system ones), and try again, also try to run EUIV in window mode and open Task Manager, under the Performance tab you can see how much RAM is being use. If you are only running EUIV and the trainer, maybe you PC doesn't have enough memory for both, try to upgrade the memory or even switching PC.

If you have a "heavy" AV try to stop it before running the game? BTW which one do you have?

Cheers!

Tvrtko

Reaction score
Trainer works with 1.18.3 patch try it before you comment !!!

Tvrtko

Reaction score
Mrantifun there is a bug with this trainer it affects vassals to.
Example I played as Italy vassalized Russia and saw their treasury was 100k I also forced religion so they were converting provinces in seconds and also requited units like crazy please fix this.

Tvrtko

Reaction score
ss or video ?
You don't need video download latest trainer.
Open up the game and select a country.
Then open up the trainer and activate trainer by pressing F1 after it turns red activate what ever the hell you want its pretty simple.
Make sure you use 1.18.1 trainer if your game version is 1.18.3 .
And do you have Rights of Man dlc ? I think it should work even If you don't have it but I might be wrong.

III.Fatih

Reaction score
i have rom dlc . i press f1 but not turn red , "Dınk" sound brings.