Trainer Search

Professor

Reaction score
Антифан,ты долбоёб.Ничтожный пиздабол блять.

Kogre

Reaction score
1.7* >_> please dont make a trainer for 1.07 lol

mc17171

Reaction score
Getting technical please make 1.7 Res Publica Release and forget about 1.07 lol

;)

Rakshae

Reaction score
Really, "hope is fading"? Woe is me, the trainer I want hasn't updated yet! I hope he holds off for another month with all the whining going on in this thread. Serves you needy shits right.

Volkonski

Donor
Reaction score
Give the lad some time and show patience, he'll get the next version out when he can. Here's a general rule of thumb when it comes to release dates, if the person releasing the product isn't getting paid a decent wage for it (or at all) and he promises a release date , don't expect the release date to be true.

mc17171

Reaction score
Rakshae are you a bully that just likes to abuse ppl ?
calling ppl names is not a good thing mind your own biz
u just like to attack ppl makes you feel good ?
and by the WAY VOLK NO HARM IN ASKING !!

Volkonski

Donor
Reaction score
There's asking, and there's demanding. You can ask all you like but just don't expect him to hold to anything he promises. I'm not saying that he won't, but life or other projects will always get in the way and people tend to forget that, all I'm doing is reminding them.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Does anyone have version 1.7.0 installed and if so could they let me know does the 1.7.3 trainer work with that version please, thanks for any help.

Volkonski

Donor
Reaction score
Does anyone have version 1.7.0 installed and if so could they let me know does the 1.7.3 trainer work with that version please, thanks for any help.
Yep the trainer works perfectly, it works in both modded and vanilla, even with ironman mode on.

EDIT: Oops, misread your comment. No it only works on the latest version, but I'm sure a few of us can survive on vanilla until the mods update.

Last edited: