Trainer Search

sgtro

Reaction score
how do you get the achievements?

I got everything to work, played offline so I don't get banned (?) and when I load the game later when I'm back online it tells me the save has been modified and achievements are not longer available on the intro screen, and in the actual game the achievements icon is grayed out and it says I need to log in to steam (which I am by this point).

Anyone know what's going on?

Luminisenc

Reaction score
how do you get the achievements?

I got everything to work, played offline so I don't get banned (?) and when I load the game later when I'm back online it tells me the save has been modified and achievements are not longer available on the intro screen, and in the actual game the achievements icon is grayed out and it says I need to log in to steam (which I am by this point).

Anyone know what's going on?
Probably the update

renzor

Master Donor
Reaction score
Can confirm that the whole trainer got borked by the 1.21 update. Just wait. EU4 seems coder friendly.

This is also a game that allows old-fashioned console commands (outside of Ironman mode). It's more of a pain, but using them should sustain y'all until the trainer is updated.

Scott Hardy

Reaction score
Can confirm that the whole trainer got borked by the 1.21 update. Just wait. EU4 seems coder friendly.

This is also a game that allows old-fashioned console commands (outside of Ironman mode). It's more of a pain, but using them should sustain y'all until the trainer is updated.
yeah its coder friendly but the trick is to have the trainer working in ironman and still let you get the achievements, that in itself is amazing.

renzor

Master Donor
Reaction score
yeah its coder friendly but the trick is to have the trainer working in ironman and still let you get the achievements, that in itself is amazing.

Some of the Ironman achievements require exploiting the game anyway, like taking over the world as Ryukyu, so I feel no shame. :p

Scott Hardy

Reaction score
Some of the Ironman achievements require exploiting the game anyway, like taking over the world as Ryukyu, so I feel no shame. :p
I was going well in that regard without exploits, it was a case of picking your moment and going for the nuts and throat, had the 2 Japanese island (Kyushu and Shikoku) with head way being made on the mainland and in ming? took 9 province's off them without actually needing to fight for any of them (wait until they enforce trib war, then run along siege down what you can and avoid the army if you cannot win the engagement, then peace out and don't get greedy)

Last edited:

senades

Reaction score
How to use it? I launch the trainer and then the game, it still don't work. Please help me.
Start the game, choose your country, start....when you beginn press F1 to activate Trainer and then press all others (F2,F3,F4....) all what you Need...it works fine...just Problem is, that since today is new patch out 1.21...Trainer didnt work more...pls mrantifun update Trainer....cheers

Sestika

Reaction score
Thanks mrantifun, but 1.21.0 trainer's Super Development City is not work in my game.
plz fix it.