Trainer Search

Starkman123

Donor
Reaction score
Hey MAF. If You'll have some time, could You update trainer to v1.21.1.0?

Also, there is a bug with Imperial Authority. When you play China and enable that option, it gives full authority to Holy Roman Empire as well.
Because Imperial Authority gives it to whoever is the Emperor.
Please fix Super City Development.

Jasiniok

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun Sir, could u check and update Trainer? Super Development doesnt work. Cheers have fun

FIX DEVELOPMENT CHEAT PLEASE @MrAntiFun

Because Imperial Authority gives it to whoever is the Emperor.
Please fix Super City Development.
Why bother with it? It does have only 25/25/25 properties, activate the adm/dip/mil power cheat, and then just add development using macro-builder [ B ] key.
P.s: To help you on achieving it faster, get runescape auto clicker.

hansdwq

Reaction score
Imagine u got 300 provinces open the macro builder and click 1 Million times left mouse takes really long

Jasiniok

Reaction score
Imagine u got 300 provinces open the macro builder and click 1 Million times left mouse takes really long
Well then, here's my suggestion:
1. Activate manpower cheat.
2. Activate Stability cheat.
3. Enjoy. It's just like having development cheat, but in case if you want it for buildings, can't help you on that, as development cheat[75 dev.] won't help you with that as it won't unlock all the building slots.

Greg

Donor
Reaction score
Because IMPERIAL AUTHORITY in EU4 is connected to the whole game, not a SINGLE country, for example, you're the emperor as Austria and you've 30 imperial authority, someone takes over your emperor status, they'll have 30 imperial authority as well, you can't change that, it's the game's mechanics.

When You play as a HRE and enable cheat, imperial points for China aren't enabled. It's only the other way. So yes, i think it's a bug.

Jasiniok

Reaction score
When You play as a HRE and enable cheat, imperial points for China aren't enabled. It's only the other way. So yes, i think it's a bug.
Imperial Points are for HRE.
Mandate/Meritocracy is for Mandate of Heaven[Chinese Empire], please, study the game first, why don't you first try to go to HRE's screen, and check the values' info, and then check Mandate's, you'll see 2 different names there.
Computer-Guy-Facepalm.jpg

Greg

Donor
Reaction score
Imperial Points are for HRE.
Mandate/Meritocracy is for Mandate of Heaven[Chinese Empire], please, study the game first, why don't you first try to go to HRE's screen, and check the values' info, and then check Mandate's, you'll see 2 different names there.
I'll say it again. When you are playing China and press Num6, it gives you 100% mandate, but it gives full imperial authority to HRE countries as well. You know, your enemies... But when you are playing HRE, pressing Num6 doesn't give 100% mandate do China.

Last edited:

Jasiniok

Reaction score
I'll say it again. When you are playing China and press Num6, it gives you 100% mandate, but it gives full imperial authority to HRE countries as well. You know, your enemies... But when you are playing HRE, pressing Num6 doesn't give 100% mandate do China.
Well, you didn't mention that it'd give both meritocracy and imp. points when playing as china, sorry :).
But, if you're playing on non-ironman mode[if you can access ~-cheat console], just type meritocracy 100 maybe? ^^

Greg

Donor
Reaction score
Well, you didn't mention that it'd give both meritocracy and imp. points when playing as china, sorry :).
But, if you're playing on non-ironman mode[if you can access ~-cheat console], just type meritocracy 100 maybe? ^^

I did mention that :) And I'm playing an Iron mode, so console is disabled. Anyway, i cannot use trainer anymore, cause of constant hotfixes in the game.
MAF, please update the trainer.

Qwa

Reaction score
Also the colonization in a month is not working like before. For me I have to leave the terrain window open instead of just send explorers there.

Runnerlopi

Reaction score
I did mention that :) And I'm playing an Iron mode, so console is disabled. Anyway, i cannot use trainer anymore, cause of constant hotfixes in the game.
MAF, please update the trainer.
can you maybe post in trainer updating request please?. he listens to Donors first. the development cheat is also broken

TheMLGPotato

Reaction score
Also the colonization in a month is not working like before. For me I have to leave the terrain window open instead of just send explorers there.
Yeah, you have to separately click on the province to get the colonisation to max. Please fix @MrAntiFun

MrMan#1

Reaction score
Hey MrAntiFun
Do you think you could find the spare time to possibly update the trainer?
Super-Development is (trainer v1.21.0.0) currently not working would be great if you would fix it :D

Regards
-MrMan

agntxyx

Reaction score
Hi MAF i use you tr's some years why you not change some function? Like fabricate claim? Are delete it?

agntxyx

Reaction score
Just it a very important function, which in fact does not exist. More than a year there.

FICHO

Reaction score
Super-Development is (trainer v1.20.0.0) is not working, pls fix it :)

Chris Traeger

Reaction score
Won't let me download. It just logs me out and says I need to log in again. I put in the correct email and password and it just says "you must be logged in to do that."