Trainer Search

Tristan0703

Reaction score
Trainer bug: When activating infinite stability cheat, it changes it to 999 for all countries, not just my own.

It only activates for the AI when you click an AI country while having the cheat active.
Click own country -> hit hotkey/turn on Inf Stability -> hit hotkey/turn off Inf Stability
This way you should be the only one with 999 Stab.

Only hassle is having to redo this every time you take a stabhit (it resets to 3)

Hope this helps!

KrasterII

Reaction score
People need money for food and rent. Stop being a choosing beggar. If you want services, you have to support the creator, especially since this is taking HIS time, time in which he could be resting or working to help himself rather than help others.

I didn't ask for anything, I just thanked and told them what they were asking for.

--
Of the functions I tested, they all worked.

nobodyrlycares

Reaction score
From personal experience:
- F 1-8, 10, 12 work (the other ones probably do too, I just don't use them)
- Numpad 1, 2, and 6 work
- Numpad 0 (morale) can cause the trainer to stop responding
- Numpad 3 (instant movement) doesn't seem to do anything
I haven't tried the other ones, but at least a little over half of the 1.26.1 version still works. Regardless, thank you for everything you do!

milkysky383

Reaction score
can you add 100 army professionalism/mercantilism cheats? I know I can increase it by clicking it 100 times each but I am kinda lazy to do it every single game I play and would be happy if you could add the feature in the trainer. thank you for your work.

BearClawBaltic

Reaction score
Why i can't use it? When i download it browser says "Failed - Virus detected "
Firewall is turned off, also i haven't antivirus
Haven't this issue be4