Trainer Search

Greg

Donor
Reaction score
I'm using 1.10 version and it's still works with El Dorado update (except God Mode). Doesn't it work for You guys?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi guys , Im working on a new trainer now , Is there anything from the old trainer needs to be fixed beside updating the trainer to the new version ?.

Sayshal

Donor
Reaction score
Hi guys , Im working on a new trainer now , Is there anything from the old trainer needs to be fixed beside updating the trainer to the new version ?.
The last two numpad options usually caused game crashes if you had everything activated at once, wasn't a big deal. Sometimes godmode and/or land morale would disable and you'd insta-lose all your troops.

Kogre

Reaction score
Set a few more digits on the monarch points because in 1.11 it let you go up to tech level 16 at start, and i want to try going to max tech at start as a OPM lol.

example: instead of 9999999 maybe 99999999999 lol

MrKrisSatan

Reaction score
Mercantilism would be cool if you can find the pointer, if not I'm happy to just have an updated version of the trainer, thanks mrantifun

Sayshal

Donor
Reaction score
I'll legit donate $10 USD if you can add the following (IF it's possible ofcourse)
1. Max Papal Influence (200)
2. Max Imperial Authority (100)
3. Max Diplomatic Reputation and/or Aggressive Expansion Impact and/or Trade Power

Hope you read this, thank you so much MrAntiFun.

Sallyfox

Reaction score
For some reason I can't open the zip files. I've re-downloaded the file several times and have checked with other files, which opened just fine. am I missing something?

ZeroAlexandria

Reaction score
For some reason I can't open the zip files. I've re-downloaded the file several times and have checked with other files, which opened just fine. am I missing something?

I had the same issue with the one I downloaded, so I tried to re-download but now all I get is server connection reset when I try to get the latest version.

Sallyfox

Reaction score
Europa Universalis 4 V1.12.0.0 Trainer +16 MrAntiFun(1).zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
Cannot execute "Europa Universalis 4 V1.12.0.0 Trainer +16 MrAntiFun.EXE"

This is what I get with Winrar. Doesn't work, same as the other two, though it does at least give a reason.

Sayshal

Donor
Reaction score
Europa Universalis 4 V1.12.0.0 Trainer +16 MrAntiFun(1).zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
Cannot execute "Europa Universalis 4 V1.12.0.0 Trainer +16 MrAntiFun.EXE"

This is what I get with Winrar. Doesn't work, same as the other two, though it does at least give a reason.
WinRAR is cancer, use 7Zip.

Sallyfox

Reaction score
I have used WinRar, 7Zip, and Jzip. None of them can open the zip. No internet disconnects are taking place. No viruses or antivirus interference.

Tvrtko

Reaction score
Try downloading it with different browser and make sure that you have antivirus turned off also if you use Windows 8 disable Windows Defender.