Trainer Search

Greg

Donor
Reaction score
WinRAR is cancer, use 7Zip.
The cancer, that at least gave him a reason.
Europa Universalis 4 V1.12.0.0 Trainer +16 MrAntiFun(1).zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
Cannot execute "Europa Universalis 4 V1.12.0.0 Trainer +16 MrAntiFun.EXE"

This is what I get with Winrar. Doesn't work, same as the other two, though it does at least give a reason.
Try to save zip file and use Windows extractor. Just right-click and choose "Open with ..." and find Extractor RT (Win 8) or Explorer (Win7).

brandonthegrey

Reaction score
About half of my options seem to be working. It's also causing the game to crash repeatedly for me.

Reaction score
I can't activate it. It keeps opening the government/diplomacy/whatever window in the game(when I use F1). I am on the 1.8.1 version. please help!

Greg

Donor
Reaction score
The 12.0 trainer works on 1.12.1 hotfix if You use it on launcher's screen, not in-game.

Marino

Reaction score
Trainer crashes my game . I thought that it's game problem at 1st (crashing 1450) so i reinstall it and gained 10 years pls fix 1.12.0.0

ChildofJerry

Donor
Reaction score
Another patch is hitting on the 30th, might as well wait before updating the trainer, save yourself some work!

It's a beta patch. A lot of people won't get it. Also the patch is buggy (beta) and is being looked at by Wiz tomorrow. So this is going to be worked on for a while. But it will remain beta until the devs return from vacation. 1.12.2 is still the go-to version.

Sayshal

Donor
Reaction score
1.13 is now out as an open beta, really would like an update since it's going live any hour lol.

ChildofJerry

Donor
Reaction score
since it's going live any hour lol.

1.13 will remain beta until the dev team gets back from vacation and starts working out the bugs. So at the very least, one month (six weeks of vacation in Sweden). More likely to be two or three months as they work the bugs out of the patch. As of right now, 1.12.2 is the most recent live patch, and will remain so for a few months.

If our generous host is kind enough, you can hope for both a 1.12.2 and 1.13b version.

samcro67

Reaction score
Is it just for me or the "manpower" option doesn't really work on 1.12.0 trainer? thank you in advance

Nila95

Reaction score
Yeah I can wait too, but for those who said activating it on the launcher, it doesn't work for me, it just crashes the trainer. (It does the same thing when I activate it in game as well)