Trainer Search

Maco13

Reaction score
I can't download it ! :/

EDIT: Now it's good ^^ Just a problem with internet

Anorata

Reaction score
Will u made a v1.12.2 trainer or u wait for complete v1.13 ?

Yakkulus

Reaction score
I'll probably be THAT annoying guy but avast says win32 infected. I guess it's false positive or normal with your trainers(usually I dont read everithing) but I wanted you to know.

raininjah

Reaction score
can you maybe update the trainer again and maybe add buttons to add like 100 gold and or 10000 manpower only for once so you dont have those large numbers like unlimited

edit : patch 1.13 just released. trainer for 1.12 doesnt work anymore at all now

Last edited:

Reverie_Incubus

Reaction score
hate to jump onto the bandwagon but trainer indeed isn't working after the new update.

I liked to way trainer was before, but with the new update, can we might as well have more options in the trainer, like making a nation instantly like us, getting 100 colonists, 100 converts, and being able to have 500% spy offense?

thanks.

Rhodium_Ipotus

Reaction score
hate to jump onto the bandwagon but trainer indeed isn't working after the new update.

I liked to way trainer was before, but with the new update, can we might as well have more options in the trainer, like making a nation instantly like us, getting 100 colonists, 100 converts, and being able to have 500% spy offense?

thanks.
This is a good idea and if it's not to much to ask can we also get quick fabricate claim. :)