Trainer Search

zaraza2

Reaction score
Hello there, I'm having problems with both trainers for the v1.15.0. After I launch the game, I try to do the same with the trainer with it does not work when I activate it :(

thebexa

Reaction score
Latest trainer has problem of FAST RECRUITING and FAST BUILDING

bbearq

Reaction score
I suggest one about the Power projector, which is hard to get in the game due to the decay too fast.
When your Country is overpowered the other you can't get it no more. Since you don't have any possible rival and any better countries to eclipsed them.
Each version work from 1.14.x till now for me.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I don't offer support for older trainers , Only if you have problems with latest trainer report it , I suggest you get your game up to date .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Game already updated and trainer stopped working , I will wait for the expansion release before i start working on an updated trainer ,Should be out in~ 2.30 hours.

kelvinvds

Donor
Reaction score
Game already updated and trainer stopped working , I will wait for the expansion release before i start working on an updated trainer ,Should be out in~ 2.30 hours.
Great man! Will be waiting for you.

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
Yup, expansion is out! here's hoping you'll get it done without too much trouble! dunno how hard EU4 is to muck around with.

Kosuki

Reaction score
damn it's already updated..? what a pleasent surprise... really unexpected... thanks so much...