Trainer Search

02abarks

Reaction score
Can I ask that the "Fabricate claim in a month" be changed to "100% Spy network in a month" as fabricating is now instant but requires a spy network.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Can I ask that the "Fabricate claim in a month" be changed to "100% Spy network in a month" as fabricating is now instant but requires a spy network.
I already did that but found out if you have 100% spy network then your network will get cough very easily, I may take a look at it again later though .

02abarks

Reaction score
I already did that but found out if you have 100% spy network then your network will get cough very easily, I may take a look at it again later though .
Then i suppose its a bug report as Fabricate a Claim in a month option doesn't affect my Spy network gain

Sayshal

Donor
Reaction score
Because of the mechanic change Fabricate in a month or even a working Spy Network in a month is kinda irrelevant, any chance of a Unlimited Papal Influence/Church Power?

captain50000

Reaction score
can you increase the super development thing to something higher?
Like 50 or 75 each thing?

OzbyBray

Reaction score
1.16.2 was just released today and now the trainer won't activate.

02abarks

Reaction score
Because of the mechanic change Fabricate in a month or even a working Spy Network in a month is kinda irrelevant, any chance of a Unlimited Papal Influence/Church Power?

getting 100 spy network is useful for alot of things if you use espionage ideas and there is also an achievement for 100 spy network in 3 rivals which I've been trying to do legit since mare nostrum release and i once got to 99 one 1 rival and 100 on 2 rivals at which point i got caught so for me it would be a big stress reliever, and allow me to mess with AI countries.

Rooster62

Reaction score
Ja... Blitzkrieg, Mr. Antifun... Thanks for the bright work. Like ever: excelent.Friendly and accurate. Really thank you very much.