Trainer Search

gabojill19

Reaction score
Excuse me but, for some reason the legitimacy cheat isnt working, all the others are working just fine.

In advance, thank you for your time :)

Kernow

Reaction score
Thanks very much m8, btw, is there any chance of removing the very very out dated versions of the trainer, the list is getting long.

LetsGoPeay

Reaction score
The money cheat doesn't seem to work for me. It's highlighted in red on the trainer menu but in the game I still go bankrupt. I'm using trainer version 1.16.2.0 and my game is the same version.

ofek133351

Reaction score
idk why the download from your web site is not working for me can someone please do me a favor and re upload this

kaizerwa

Donor
Reaction score
Great Job! but I have a question. Does "Colonization in Month" affect AI too?

kaizerwa

Donor
Reaction score
Mr. AntiFun! I just found out that "Colonization in Month" affects AI too! It seems that some users found out the same problem. Please disable this. Please! (I will donate in hopes for some progress)

Hasikomen

Reaction score
Legitimacy cheat doesn't work in new version of trainer too. Also Colonization in a month needs a fix, AI uses that too.

aldowebs

Donor
Reaction score
Coilonization in a month has been like that from the begining and Mr-antifun has made that clear.
But AI cann not travel as fast as the player so my 2 cents activate the option send the colonist and recall him deactivate the option.
At the end of the month it is done.

PS: Mr Antifun can you do smth for agressive expansion?

kaizerwa

Donor
Reaction score
Coilonization in a month has been like that from the begining and Mr-antifun has made that clear.
But AI cann not travel as fast as the player so my 2 cents activate the option send the colonist and recall him deactivate the option.
At the end of the month it is done.

PS: Mr Antifun can you do smth for agressive expansion?
Ah, Thanks for the reply aldowebs. I did not know that Mr. Antifun made it clear that the colonization cheat worked for the AI also. Anyway, your tip is pretty swell as an alternative to use the cheat only for my advantage. Thanks a lot!

Hasikomen

Reaction score
Hello,
How do we use Facricate Claim in a Month cheat? Anyone knows?

VynalDerp

Reaction score
This trainer doesn't seem to work with the latest patch for me, though the trainer is supposedly up to date...? Or am I just reading the latest version wrong?

EDIT: A re-download worked. I guess something messed up while it was downloading or extracting.