Trainer Search

Cheshya

Reaction score
You sir have made my week. Just be aware, they added MicroPatching in 2.0 and are planning on weekly updates. I recommend really only making trainers every two weeks maybe if that is the case? Or even slower. Don't bust your butt.

AnnaKuramoto

Reaction score
Is there some sort of super-secret version you guys are using? I'm using v2.00 and none of the cheats work.

santi218

Reaction score
if you can add super achievements on the new version then it would be an icing on a cake coz that bonus would make it epic!

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Is there some sort of super-secret version you guys are using? I'm using v2.00 and none of the cheats work.
read below
Activate Player is Hunter when playing as a hunter in game , If you play as a Monster then keep it off.

Neroyal

Reaction score
Thanks MAF !
guys, can't check, do fast achievements work ?

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Thanks MAF !
guys, can't check, do fast achievements work ?
achievements is not included in v2.0 and refer to your question , yes it just will unlock game achievement or the weapon achievement once you progress in the achievement example an achievement require 3500damage but with that cheat activated you just have to cause 1 damage and the cheat will make it 3500

Neroyal

Reaction score
achievements is not included in v2.0 and refer to your question , yes it just will unlock game achievement or the weapon achievement once you progress in the achievement example an achievement require 3500damage but with that cheat activated you just have to cause 1 damage and the cheat will make it 3500
any idea when will it be included ?

dennis16496

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun
THX for the great trainer !!! :) :rolleyes:(me) :cool:(you are the God)
Pls when you have time can you add Fast Achievments to the new trainer

MrTjger

Reaction score
Hey guys, Am I the only one that can't open the last version? Maybe because it's corrupted? Plz help

Last edited:

ailes50

Reaction score
Thanks for the update MAF great work <3
now waiting for super achievements to comeback :p

SteezyPrime

Reaction score
Hey guys, Am I the only one that can't open the last version? Maybe because it's corrupted? Plz help
Make sure to turn your Antivirus off. Turn it off, redownload the new trainer extract & play. To turn your Antivirus back on simply make the trainer a exception & you should be fine.

MrTjger

Reaction score
Make sure to turn your Antivirus off. Turn it off, redownload the new trainer extract & play. To turn your Antivirus back on simply make the trainer a exception & you should be fine.
Thx dude! I just forgot the antivirus :D

AnnaKuramoto

Reaction score
Really hope the Super Achievements are enabled soon. For some of them things like infinite health or ammo aren't much help.