Trainer Search

Janissaire

Reaction score
There's a new update.It's possible to update trainer pretty please?Like infinite inventory?

Last edited:

maaskott

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Game version 0.6.5.4 is out.
And it seems Trainer version 0.6.4.6 isn't working anymore. On my computer though.
Just saying. I know you got lots of things on your list.

SadNewton

Reaction score
just requesting an update, as are the rest of us. Get it when u want to, mr anti god

Barbie000

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun
The new version of the Trainer doesn't work on my pc (Windows XP professional, Intel Core 2 Duo. I know, it's a bit vintage, but still works fine for me): If I launch the program nothing happens (the window does not appear at all). Tried to restart the pc and tried to re-download the Trainer but same result. Previous versions of the Trainer always worked fine. Any suggestion?

Supergodguru

Reaction score
New trainer added.
@MrAntiFun
The new version of the Trainer doesn't work on my pc (Windows XP professional, Intel Core 2 Duo. I know, it's a bit vintage, but still works fine for me): If I launch the program nothing happens (the window does not appear at all). Tried to restart the pc and tried to re-download the Trainer but same result. Previous versions of the Trainer always worked fine. Any suggestion?
I believe I am having the same problem.

Goldman116

Master Donor
Reaction score
Everything makes the activation sound and it seems like its working, but I still lose health and die. I'm also just bad at the game :rolleyes:

lord2100

Reaction score
Does not work in the arena, but the company works ( v 0.6.5.4f )

Bgomes10123

Reaction score
it works for me in the regular game mode, but then doesnt work in the arena? 0.6.5.4f
plzz fix :)