Trainer Search

FREELANCER121

Reaction score
yeah its been updated unfortunately again, another trainer would be greatly appreciated, thank you for all the hard work and time spent making your trainers, i will continue to use and support

mordi123

Reaction score
Instant research and mega trion cheats doesent work. Is there something else I have to do, except for the things listed above?

TANKER0609

Reaction score
Can you please update because the trainer doesn't seem to work in version 1999.92

Tekrom0

Reaction score
Seems 1.2 was finally released, major changes include a conversion to 64 bit and an update to the engine, so as soon as possible, please update trainer for 1.2 :)

sputnik21

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Executive Assault V1.01.0 Trainer +5
Executive Assault V1.1996 Trainer +5
Executive Assault V1.1998 Trainer +5
Executive Assault V1.1999.9 Trainer +5

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Energy
  3. Inf.Iron
  4. Inf.Trion
  5. Instant Research

Notice:
  • First start game world where you build structures and stuff then activate the trainer and required cheats
  • You must build Power Pylon before you can use Trion Cheat.
@MrAntiFun Can you please update the trainer to version 1.200.16 when you get around to it Thanks man :)

MatsuTaka

Reaction score
As of today, I can confirm that the latest 1.200.16 trainer actually worked for my copy of 1.200.25 - although, there were some 'side-effects'...
* quitting whilst the trainer is active actually broke the game - finishing a game apparently didn't
* sometimes, activating the trainer also grant your opponent the same effect - such as 'Instant Research', as it is the only 1 I've used so far

Nevertheless, I called in for a super 'above-quality' work, as always...