Expeditions Conquistador V1.6.6 Trainer +5

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Movement
  3. Inf.Attack Points
  4. Max Endurance
  5. Max Damage Reduction
Notice:
  • You must start a battle before you can activate the trainer .

Attachments

• Expeditions Conquistador V1.6.6 Trainer +5 MrAntiFun.zip
    4 MB · Views: 3,856

ShinoGH

Donor
Reaction score
Yay! Will give it a go! Thanks!

EDIT:

So, I tried using this trainer, but I have been having trouble with activating the trainer. I have started a battle, but whenever I tried to activate the trainer, I would end up selecting a soldier. I cleared the key bindings for the game so that I could use the F1-7 keys, but I still can't get the trainer to activate. Any advice?

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Yay! Will give it a go! Thanks!

EDIT:

So, I tried using this trainer, but I have been having trouble with activating the trainer. I have started a battle, but whenever I tried to activate the trainer, I would end up selecting a soldier. I cleared the key bindings for the game so that I could use the F1-7 keys, but I still can't get the trainer to activate. Any advice?
You got the game on steam? , Try watching my YT video and see how it worked fine for me , Try to start game first then the trainer too .

andrew117

Donor
Reaction score
think you can upgrade this trainer I really want unlimited character creation points

Arthur W

Reaction score
Can you add unlimited morale/ a minimm of items? Otherwise trainer seems great. OH, maybe an experiance cheat as well. Thaanks.