Trainer Search

RapidTomato

Reaction score
Thanks for your work on this, Mr AwesomeFun! ;)

Would you consider adding Unlimited Time or something to remove the countdown of days to allow more exploring?

Thanks!

pawlik9302

Reaction score
THX man you are a GOD !!!!! great job thx very much bro you are the best !!!! :)

AzogTheDefiler

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the awesome work mate.
Is there any chance instant upgrading of homestead would be available ?
Thanks in advance

kadaz83

Reaction score
is it possible to freeze or rollback the time..cause its frustating to keep losing " game over "

Tao Player1

Reaction score
Value locations for battle cheat may be changing as it was working and seems to have stopped.

RapidTomato

Reaction score
is it possible to freeze or rollback the time..cause its frustating to keep losing " game over "
CONTROL TIME
advancetime #

This will change the current time by the number of hours you specify. NEGATIVE NUMBERS ARE LEGAL. That is, advancetime -24 will set the clock BACK by 1 day. Be slightly cautious with this, as you can get your hird starving real easily if you make massive adjustments.

mark louis

Reaction score
max stats and battle cheats for 1.02 pls. only things i need since there are cheats for others. Thank You!

Elendil

Reaction score
battle cheats works for 1.02 just have to activate every action u do,honestly inf skill points are useless bcz u have to spent all to continue and max is lev10. or at least they are different than other passive/active pts that you get with exp.

Elendil

Reaction score
i tried again and it seem they work except superstats!and as i said u have to activate each time you used train for battle,movement,hit.