Reaction score

Current Trainers:
F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin V1.5.0c Trainer +3

Options :
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. Inf.Stamina
Notice:
  • First start game world and move couple steps then activate trainer and cheats

Attachments

• F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin V1.5.0c Trainer +3 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 15,707
Last edited:

masterofsinanju

Reaction score
Are you able to reupload this trainer?

The archive ends unexpectedly and can't be extracted.

RavieCharles

Reaction score
Umm...the Inf. Health doesn't seem to be working? I haven't checked all the difficulties though. Does it only work on one? Anyway, everything else seems too. Thanks for the cool trainer! Hard to find some that you don't have to pay for or just end up to be nothing.

PC GAMES 4 LIFE

Reaction score
umm pc trainer not working. I press f1 f2 f3 f4 but nothing's happening. if some one can please check this thank you.

ShadowWulfe

Reaction score
Worked from the beginning and to a few chapters in, but ran into a bug where enemies were invincible. Restarted the game, now trainer refuses to activate.

Edit: It will sometimes work if starting it after starting the game, but this weird invincible enemies bug still happens, and now sometimes my ammo won't even fire out from the weapon.

Banichi

Reaction score
Breaks the 1.05 GOG version. Can't load my game, just goes back to the main menu.

Edit: It works after restarting from an earlier point. It happened after I used the trainer for the first time to get through the Tram section. Was this a bug in the game, not the trainer?

Last edited:

ShadowWulfe

Reaction score
Avoid using the ammo cheat, I think that was the one that confused the game.

gearhead

Reaction score
So apparently this issue (the trainer not working with the Steam version of the game) has been going on for awhile now...well, at least I'm not the only one having to deal with it.

brainfuzz

Donor
Reaction score
if you switch weapons the next weapon should be able to harm them. the problem i'm running into is being able to trade out for a new weapon once found

Rob Storm

Donor
Reaction score
Can verify this works with the latest Steam version of the game to some extent. First I had to make sure I ran the trainer AFTER I started the game. No problems with Infinite Health which was my primary goal. Infinite Stamina has not been used. Infinite ammo worked but the enemies were invincible. All-in-all it works fine for my purposes. Thank you so very much for all the time you took making this trainer. You have my sincere appreciation!

Last edited:

tbolinger76

Master Donor
Reaction score
Yeah, the infinite health just seems to go away randomly.... so I'm juggernaught and then dead. Also, the infinite ammo is giving the invincible enemies still.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , Fixed ammo bug and improved health cheat

DJAetius

Reaction score
Unlimited ammo doesn't work properly, I have to keep reloading. Half the time the option doesn't even activate.

W10, no AV, run as admin, Steam version 1.05/Reborn DLC.

Last edited:

PlaneFoodIsBad

Reaction score
Unlimited ammo cheat seems to make us unable to swap weapons saying that their ammo is full, as if we have the gun, making it impossible to pick them up.