Trainer Search

Lucyfer

Reaction score
so you can use the cheat without any problem?
That's all the game could do, I don't know how I did it. Now it's even less than that, max20-30 rounds. The sound keeps repeating. Could it be one of those cheats?

L4NDONORRIS

Reaction score
That's all the game could do, I don't know how I did it. Now it's even less than that, max20-30 rounds. The sound keeps repeating. Could it be one of those cheats?
I saw one post in the wemod forum saying that switching on unlimited fuel and tyres only when they are running out helps solving the problem.I tried,and it did improve the laps that I could do before freezing and crashing.I could do like 30 laps now.But it still freezes.And during those 30 laps,there are NO TEAM RADIO AT ALL.All I hear is "Lights out and away we go".This trainer really needs some fixing to do.

Shalltear

Reaction score
I saw one post in the wemod forum saying that switching on unlimited fuel and tyres only when they are running out helps solving the problem.I tried,and it did improve the laps that I could do before freezing and crashing.I could do like 30 laps now.But it still freezes.And during those 30 laps,there are NO TEAM RADIO AT ALL.All I hear is "Lights out and away we go".This trainer really needs some fixing to do.
yeah, at least 1 or 2 week for this cheat to be good, thx for the info will try it, maybe the tyre temp need to do the same

Shalltear

Reaction score
look like for me it become more worst if i off and on the cheat o_O

Lucyfer

Reaction score
I tried that too by turning on the cheats one by one. And I had better fuel, rubber and ERS on. I tried it for the first 30 laps with just ERS and fuel. Then when I turned on the rubber wear after 10-15 laps the game core froze and the sound came back.

Lucyfer

Reaction score
yeah, at least 1 or 2 week for this cheat to be good, thx for the info will try it, maybe the tyre temp need to do the same
Don't use that. Because it really affects the speed of the car. Because in F1, 60 degree rubber is cold and doesn't grip properly. I don't recommend using that. Only if you can adjust it or if it stays 100-110 degrees by default.

Shalltear

Reaction score
Don't use that. Because it really affects the speed of the car. Because in F1, 60 degree rubber is cold and doesn't grip properly. I don't recommend using that. Only if you can adjust it or if it stays 100-110 degrees by default.
yes, after see you chat i not turn it on and can go top 10 really fast but i click sometime to make it cooler as i put all in attack mode xD

mastersniper19

Reaction score
for the in-race cheats about condition, like unlimited tyre condition, turn them on when your condition gets down to say 60%, only leave it on for a second or 2 and tyre will be 100% then turn it off and wait till it goes down to 60% again then turn on, 1 second, turn off. no crashing doing this for me. the money, windtunnel, and CFD an stay on all the time without crashing

Lucyfer

Reaction score
for the in-race cheats about condition, like unlimited tyre condition, turn them on when your condition gets down to say 60%, only leave it on for a second or 2 and tyre will be 100% then turn it off and wait till it goes down to 60% again then turn on, 1 second, turn off. no crashing doing this for me. the money, windtunnel, and CFD an stay on all the time without crashing
Hi. The unlimited fuel and the DRS battery?

Shalltear

Reaction score
do you use the with 16x speed ?

Shalltear

Reaction score
not sure why at end of race i got knock out of race but at least i finish only with open fuel & battery cheat

Shalltear

Reaction score
i think that the fuel need to set up more as i finish the game. what i understand that i have to retired because of low fuel

Kevin Knaap

Reaction score
I'm able to get right the way through the race, but then as soon as I get to the last bit, my car just gets retired when we pass the finishing line. WTF

Lucyfer

Reaction score
do you use the with 16x speed ?
I could use it and had no problems with the game. I had fuel on and unlimited energy and the wheel really only went up to 100%. Then later the CDF Wind turbine was on. I also only turned on the other conditions for 1 second. Oh and it was running at 16x speed