Trainer Search

Sampiyon28

Reaction score
As i said when i hit the F5 key to activate a cheat it doesnt do anything in-game but refreshes when on desktop both when trainer is active and not active. I tried a program to shut down that effect, but it shut down the key so the cheat didnt work again, i replaced the function with another key but then when i hit that key it refreshed and then F5 just stopped working. is there a way to somehow change the hotkeys or something?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
As i said when i hit the F5 key to activate a cheat it doesnt do anything in-game but refreshes when on desktop both when trainer is active and not active. I tried a program to shut down that effect, but it shut down the key so the cheat didnt work again, i replaced the function with another key but then when i hit that key it refreshed and then F5 just stopped working. is there a way to somehow change the hotkeys or something?
MrAntiFun added new option to Edit Hotkey but you might using older Trainer then the newest once so just link here the Trianer you are using

Tsukiumi

Reaction score
never had the F5 issue unless i hold Ctrl or have something but yeah try edit the hotkeys for the trainer