Trainer Search

JoeNerd

Reaction score
trainer needs a update not working even with compatibility on.... THANKS

AdorableFluff

Reaction score
Been searching for hours to find a working trainer or a way to mod the money, but none of them work. Not even cheat engine works, i try to search the values, but nothing shows up. I would really appreciate a new trainer or a way to mod the money, thank you MrAntiFun whether or not you update this trainer.

Fullbladder

Reaction score
Not even cheat engine works, i try to search the values, but nothing shows up.

Howdy! I threw together a couple videos for you to use cheat engine for gold and guild seals at lest. I hope they help, sorry for the quality as i was rushing to get them done and available but they are at lest 1080 30fps once youtube processes them. It work pretty flawless for myself, and basic start w/ base value, modify it, search, modify, search... ect. I did them tonight on a new game so it is current however i'm unsure if it is as easy later in game or not as things sometimes gets more complicated w/ hidden values. Would love to provide a table but i still haven't been able to wrap my head around pointers and offsets =(.

Anyways, hope it helps, gold takes about 2 mins, probably can be done at any shop, and the seals took quite a bit longer, around 7 mins. Uploaded them to youtube.

- Gold
- Seals (still uploading at this moment, 62%)

Last edited:

Voiceactr

Reaction score
It's on sale, so more people are probably playing this game now. An updated trainer would be nice, this one hasn't worked in a bit.

Thanks!

spcsteve

Reaction score
The Trainer no longer works. kind sir could you update this please ???? just got this game after many years

sdfghxgdhgjgj

Reaction score
Please can you update the trainer does not work for me in the latest version it is no longer on steam, I download the game by utorrent but the trainer does not work for me, thank you very much

Xanderius

Reaction score
just realize this gems
Any chance for update the trainer?
thanks for every working trainer you've made, it was fun