Trainer Search

kvh

Reaction score
Say thank you to the kind Mr. Anti Fun and ask about other trainers in the correct forum.

docsavage7

Reaction score
Just having bought this game, Thx Mr. AntiFun for this trainer!
Doc

Trooper88

Reaction score
Fable 3 steam.....even though its no longer on steam, or anywhere else...other than those certain sites.

Sicktag

Reaction score
You can still buy this game and the DLC for Steam on Amazon. Trainer still works. Just hate how the inf. seals can just chime away forever at 9999 even when u turn it off and reload game. Mostly.

Trooper88

Reaction score
Just went there and checked. You can get the game (not downloadable) But the DLC is no longer there. And from the reviews it doesn't even require Steam.

LgBlindMan

Reaction score
What does the Inf. Items cheat do? I just loaded the game, activated the trainer, and activated the cheat and didn't notice anything different at all. I assumed it would add all weapons, clothing, and trade goods to my inventory, but none of that happened. If I am mistaken please let me know and if I'm doing something wrong, please let me know also. Thanks!!!

DJ_Shade_Chylde

Reaction score
This trainer either doesn't work, or it is strictly for the downloadable steam version.
I have the retail version, with the whole "NoCD" thing going for it.
Now I'm sad, I wanted to go all "godlike-havoc-wreaking-mode" through this game so badly.

Hkei2

Reaction score
il donate a few dollars if this doesent forcce me to reset my computer.
i know unconventional coding such as this has a red flag out on antiviruses.
so im rly greatfull if this isnt a virus. and if its not il pay ya money !

Sicktag

Reaction score
Fable 3 Works. You just have to google the work around so you can run it. Steam forums worked for me.