Trainer Search

CenzClan

Reaction score
For some weird reason i cant press the F1 button to activate the trainer.
How i do everything: Launch the game, load my save, start the trainer than press F1.
This doesn't work. Its strange because this has never happened to me before (using your trainers)
--->I dont have a anti virus program so thats not the reason either<---
--Thanks for reading--
385f411f7ce3e13699837f09eb584e9d.png

I found the solution!
Stupid me didn't try to activate the trainer in the main menu ;)

milas

Reaction score
those who can't get the money cheat still work, open the game and then the trainer

Dariyan

Reaction score
so have been beating the crap out of maze for a half hour with ur cheat on its not registering any of the hits at all.
sigh stupid bs its not the trainer its the game if u buy any weapon before attacking maze that weapon will do NOTHING. yup def a moleneux game, do it MY way or no play... UGH

ZeRoCoOLUK

Reaction score
only one problem with this trainer that ive found and its setting my age to 24 instead of 18.... other than that it works perfectly ! thanks dude

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
only one problem with this trainer that ive found and its setting my age to 24 instead of 18.... other than that it works perfectly ! thanks dude
I probably set trainer to write 0x18 hex instead of 18 dec , 0x18 = 24 so that makes sense , I hope its not a problem .

Clegane

Reaction score
Can anyone explain to me how to activate the trainer, please? in main menu or in game? I got health cheat one time working, but forgot how to do it.

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
Press F1 while at the game main menu. You have to alt-tab out to do this.

megablue5

Reaction score
Hey, I'm having a problem downloading it, I cant seem to get the file at all, when ever I click on it, it sent me to a page that shows "the page cant be connected" or something like that.

ZeRoCoOLUK

Reaction score
I probably set trainer to write 0x18 hex instead of 18 dec , 0x18 = 24 so that makes sense , I hope its not a problem .

nah its not a big problem at all i probably wont use the trainer much, just needed it for 999 good deads at the start of the game to get skorms bow alot easier :D

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Hey, I'm having a problem downloading it, I cant seem to get the file at all, when ever I click on it, it sent me to a page that shows "the page cant be connected" or something like that.
turn off antivirus then download again,if still doesn't work use another browser

Wolf428

Reaction score
Yo, love the trainer. I was just curious if there is a chance you would give me the Mem address for Combat Multiplier cause i can't get 14 or whatever to save my Life to open the demon Door

DanteHUN

Reaction score
Hi. These're the best trainers out there that I know of! Keep up the good work!

Alas, I'm having a hard time completing boasts for missions in this game; I always fail at least the No damage one, even with all the goodies your tainer has to offer being activated... Plus Slow time spell...
Do I suck at this game that much? This is my 3rd playthrough, first 2 was with TLC. Well, nevermind that.

So I was just wanted to ask you that please put One-Hit-Kill in your trainer even if you can kill allies with it. I, for one, don't care about that 'side effect'. Until I can't progress with it...

BTW, on cheat engine's forum there's a table that has an OHK in it, and you can't kill allies with it. But I dunno if it helps anything at all or that it IS actually do the trick w/o any friendly casualty. It won't activate for me, strangely enough, it did before... o_O

So, could you do this little favor for me (and for anyone else who walks the same path as I), please? ;)

DanteHUN

Reaction score
uhm... is it possible to change the 0 evil to 999 evil? =\

Yeah, it'd be best if you could be both good and evil on the pressing of a button (of course, not at the same time). Though I always strive for good and never ever for evil... Well, maybe just once in a while. But not in this one game.