Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
^on that tab, press End.

Renown, Alignment (make both trainer for good and evil), Attractiveness, Scariness too.

uQUimXNl.jpg
ah , alright.

Lanford

Reaction score
btw, when you upgrade skill, your char also became older. Is ther any ways you can prevent aging with trainer?

Edit: oh i see, at the same tab with renown, scroll down and you will see your char's age. Please make trainer that your char is always young (Age 18)

QjumLnAl.jpg

Last edited:

nuirkas

Reaction score
can i have link to trainer or is it still not finished?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Its still not finished yet ,I want to make it a full trainer because i dont like to add more options to trainers once its done.

mandolore

Reaction score
Its still not finished yet ,I want to make it a full trainer because i dont like to add more options to trainers once its done.
good plan but must warn you there is always more to add to to a trainer by the way does the aniversary edition have lost chapters as part of it

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Added combo always higher than 10 , opponent score always 0 in missions , allay health , freeze missions timer ,max stats and unlock and max all skills , Still working on more atm .

mandolore

Reaction score
Added combo always higher than 10 , opponent score always 0 in missions , allay health , freeze missions timer ,max stats and unlock and max all skills , Still working on more atm .
great work you move fast be looking in again later

mandolore

Reaction score
forgot to ask could you stop tje trainers for bringing up your sit all the damn time its annoying

wdubbe

Reaction score
When is the trainer going to be released? :D I am so excited this will be the first fable anniversary trainer for pc

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Wow this will be awesome, thanks man!
Will go eat somethin then come and code the trainer , It will have the following options ,
  1. good deeds
  2. bad deeds
  3. health
  4. mana
  5. money
  6. fighting combo
  7. opponent score always 0
  8. ally health
  9. stats max
  10. skills unlock
  11. exp
  12. missions timer
  13. stat points
  14. alignment
  15. age
  16. renown
  17. strength points
  18. skill points
  19. magic points

DuWavE

Donor
Reaction score
Will go eat somethin then come and code the trainer , It will have the following options ,
  1. good deeds
  2. bad deeds
  3. health
  4. mana
  5. money
  6. fighting combo
  7. opponent score always 0
  8. ally health
  9. stats max
  10. skills unlock
  11. exp
  12. missions timer
  13. stat points
  14. alignment
  15. age
  16. renown
  17. strength points
  18. skill points
  19. magic points

Well that sounds sweet, can't wait :D

rxmstn

Reaction score
A lot of items were created but not put in the old Fable game, and some items can't be obtained if you got an other one, like Dark/Bright/Normal wizard hats*, the Sword of Aeon/Avo's Tear, etc.

So an item adder option would be really nice, indeed =)

*yes, there was a "normal" wizard hat, a blue one, in the code, but not in the game.

ZeRoCoOLUK

Reaction score
I just joined the forum for this and thanks for the work you're putting into it but I'm curious, will this work for the steam version only or are you going to be doing it for the code x release aswell ?
:D

also to the guy who posted above me, an item adder is not that simple, its finding the codes for all the items and such....

Thanks