Trainer Search

Deano3607

Reaction score
Trainer is broken with 0.13.0 release. Fast Kill is not working for me. Search and Inf. Durability just give the 'error' ping and do not activate.
Inf. Items still works though (But it does have a weird error that when you shift+click an item to move it into your inventory whilst active, it makes there spawn loads and bugs out).

Update when you can, please and thanks :)

Edit: I've realised the problem is "Inf. Items" sets the stack to 50 however items such as the steam engine only stack to 10. This means when I close the inventory, it 'unstacks' itself and overwrites my current inventory.

Last edited:

kastelan

Reaction score
hello, latest vesion is 0.13.9 , devs changed the stacking size and trainer had some problems in max inventory size with for instance boilers, generators, if you craft 2, they number is automaticaly changed to 50 (its ok) and then if try to build and return rest of them to inventory you inventory is filled only with boilers... just let you know thx for your work...

Nazair

Master Donor
Reaction score
  • Set Selected Item To 50
  • Fast Searching
  • Inf.Health
  • Inf.Durability
  • Inf.Ammo
  • Inf.Fuel
  • Fast Kill
I downloaded the latest trainer but it does not have options as listed above.

Something changed in the recent uploads or am I just so much behind?

IPWIW

Reaction score
fast research seems not working but others are still fine
btw,does trainer works on multiplayer client/server side?

TexTheVex

Reaction score
fast search is broken, and inf items gets weird with big machines ( boilers, steam engines, pumps, and pumpjacks) filling up your inventory, other than that great job.

rogelio11

Reaction score
hello, latest vesion is 0.13.9 , devs changed the stacking size and trainer had some problems in max inventory size with for instance boilers, generators, if you craft 2, they number is automaticaly changed to 50 (its ok) and then if try to build and return rest of them to inventory you inventory is filled only with boilers... just let you know thx for your work...

i got the same issue as well with trainer Factorio V0.13.90 Trainer +5 MrAntiFun. please update/ fix with more features please :(

BodyBag93309

Reaction score
13.20 works except F4 Fast Search. I remember being able to mine an area out real fast. Currently don't work.
Keep up the great work MrAntiFun..

Jubex

Reaction score
Any chance of update few things not working now.. V0.14.13

Nazair

Master Donor
Reaction score
Can we ask for update for the latest version of Factorio? ;>