Trainer Search

LokeYourLord

Donor
Reaction score
0.15 was released, could we now please get an updated Trainer? I made my own Cheat Engine Tables, but they don't work so great, because i have to re-adjust them every time i start a new game.

Acataleptic

Reaction score
I believe MaF uses cheat engine to create their trainers and more recent releases of Factorio seem to be highly incompatible with cheat engines debugger, which is virtually essential to make a well working trainer.

Whether by accident or deliberate coding the CE debugger seems to fail badly at attaching to Factorio, especially since the 0.15 release.

In 0.14.XX the debugger itself would often fail to attach and simply not work but as of 0.15 trying to work with the debugger seems to entirely crash Factorio itself.

So unless some trainer experts find a way around this issue or find another method to create the trainers then I'm not sure we'll be seeing an updated Factorio trainer any time soon.

RobiVane

Reaction score
Is the Fast Search option suppose to be Fast Research? Because it's not working.

Everything else works nicely :) Thankyou

Schwede

Reaction score
doesn´t work anymore and smartscreen block the trainer

RobiVane

Reaction score
Please, our savior, update this trainer for your subjects to 0.15.9. Thy kindness shall be highly appreciated.

AMEN

Nazair

Master Donor
Reaction score
They already pushed 0.15.10 ;)

Anyway, update would be much appreaciated ;D

holykirby

Donor
Reaction score
Might sound like a regression but is there a trainer for version 0.14.23?
I don't play on the experimental versions which to seem to be 0.15.##

Last edited: