Trainer Search

Perfagor

Reaction score
Sincerely I hope to see the update of this trainer, but maybe you yourself did not like the game and for this you do not work with it anymore.

Stufoor1

Reaction score
While unlimited inventory items are all well and dandy, I would love to be able to laugh in the face of those giant fuckers that keep killing me. Any chance for an update?

Mr PotHead

Reaction score
New trainer added.
Trojan:Win32/Pynamer.A!ac - This threat can perform a number of actions of a malicious hacker's choice on your PC. i Never got this kinda detection before been using ur trainers for years whats up with that?

Last edited:

Lancet11

Super Donor
Reaction score
Wow just about to hop on and request an update, thanks for the trainer. Also is it just me or is this game not well optimized? I will literally have times when my computer is at 1-4 fps and then I have to turn on the health cheat to make sure it doesn't kill me.

aly68

Reaction score
new version Fade to Silence [Early Access / v1.0.1349 / Update 5
waitin for trainer :D thx

Ca_Duoi

Donor
Reaction score
New trainer added.
This Trainer is still be activated and worked with the new update v.1.0.1349. Besides, functions of Health, Stamina, Inventory items are worked correctly, other things are malfunctioned.

WatchMyFail

Reaction score
please update the trainer, Mr.AntiFun, pretty please. the combat is very frustrating. infinite stamina is so needed