Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I had this problem for few weeks now, I tried each guide online till I got a simple one that what you need to do is go to control panel, look for google chrome, uninstall it and remove all data, check that box.

reinstall the browser and add adblock, go to mrantifun site get your trainer, done!
make sure to add each favorite site to a different browser such as internet explorer, microsoft edge, or firefox. cause your data will be gone.

Ervaine

Reaction score
Hey
I've tried your advice several time with no success , any other advice in mind , cause it's frustrating .

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Hey
I've tried your advice several time with no success , any other advice in mind , cause it's frustrating .
Hmm you should try to add mrantifun site to "trust list" check your browser and use google to do so, cause each browser is different.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Add the site to "trusted list" still no luck .
The best thing I can think of is delete all your browser, Firefox, Chrome, and delete all DATA as well and reinstall one browser you want to.

That's the best thing, and try to turn off SmartScreen

Ervaine

Reaction score
Didn't work same as before , I can only concluded the problem is within this site .