Trainer Search

Crucifier

Reaction score
As the topic sais I keep getting this error message on ALL my MrAntifun trainers, but not on trainers from other providers.

I have been useing MrAntifuns trainers for a long time and im very happy with them since there have never been any problems, everything was fine this morning but now I cant use any of them. So what have I done?

I dont have antivirus, I have renamed the trainers, Run as admin, tried in compability mode, cleaned my temp folder, restarted my computer, scaned for malware and so on. What can I do to get ridd of this problem? I mean it worked this morning for christ sake!

Someone better awnser this post! Thanks in advance! =]

acid1987

Reaction score
i just started to run into this problem today. Could someone please look into this. The only thing i did yesterday was run malwarebytes but at the end of the scan set it to add exceptions for all trainers.

phoenix honter

Reaction score
xcom-2 trainer say's failure assigning a temporary name, how do i fix it . am running windows 7 64 bit

davidesha

Reaction score
i got a solution.. it worked for me.. not sure if it will work on you

1. start by pressing Win+R
2. type "%temp%" without the "
3. locate folder called "cetrainer" (without the ")
4. delete it the folder
5. try running your trainer again

EpicEdward77

Reaction score
As the topic sais I keep getting this error message on ALL my MrAntifun trainers, but not on trainers from other providers.

I have been useing MrAntifuns trainers for a long time and im very happy with them since there have never been any problems, everything was fine this morning but now I cant use any of them. So what have I done?

I dont have antivirus, I have renamed the trainers, Run as admin, tried in compability mode, cleaned my temp folder, restarted my computer, scaned for malware and so on. What can I do to get ridd of this problem? I mean it worked this morning for christ sake!

Someone better awnser this post! Thanks in advance! =]

I have facing this problem since yesterday and now i got my own solution.
I'm using windows 7 32 bit which is probably the old one and i've tried this on my windows 7 64 bit and windows 10 64 bit its working 100%.

1.'Right click' on your computer app
2.'Select' PROPERTIES
3.on the left side you will see the :
- Device manager
- Remote settings
- System Protection
- Advance system setting
NOW 'CLICK' on the Advance system settings
4.When the system properties oppened, navigate to the 'ADVANCE' tab but basically It will directly brings
you to the ADVANCE TAB.
5.You will see the 'ENVIRONTMENT VARIABLES' click on em
6.Now you will see the 'USER VARIABLES AND SYSTEM VARIABLES' On the user variables sroll it down untill you find
the 'TEMP' AND 'TMP' now select 1 by 1, and delete both of them.
7.now click 'OK' after you done and restart your pc or laptop.

HOPE IT'LL WORK FOR YOU