Trainer Search

Voidus

Reaction score
So I am creating this post to clarify if you post trainers on other websites and if they should be trusted or are fake.

I have recently discovered a website that claims to have trainers made by you that are not even on this forum. Now common sense would say not to download them however I wanted to see if they were in the same layout I guess as yours. Instead of a folder then a trainer I was given a run as administrator application. I stopped there and deleted it.

So do you post trainers on other websites? And if a member of staff would like the website link just ask.

Also if it turns out they are fake I suggest doing a big announcement post.

Thank you for reading - Voidus

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
Only ever download from this site. only way to be safe.

MC1988

Reaction score
I have to agree. If you want an authentic MrAntiFun Trainer, there is no place better than the source itself right here. I always link my friends here who want programs that actually work. Just remember 1 thing though, there are not a lot of older titles his team will work on if it's not really a popular title as it'd just be a waste of time.

I know what you mean though, I've ran into some of his competitors trying to take credit for MAF and his team's work and it turning out to be fakes.