Trainer Search

DurtiiBoii

Reaction score
Hello MrAntifun and the Antifun family,

could you please assist or even make a trainer for Falling Skies (similar game to XCOM.. in fact its almost an exact cheaper version of XCOM)

I've already figured out how to give my units unlimited health with cheat engine, get resources etc, but i don't know how to make the scan save and update to the new game or when the mission is completed

if you could make a trainer and or help me figure out how to do it myself.. i would be incredibly grateful!

requested options:
Unlimited (or close to)
- food
- metal
- medicine

god mode (max unit health)

Last edited:

decptive

Reaction score
I just finished a Game review of the Game it will be up on youtube soon

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
please post required options .

decptive

Reaction score
well here is the Game review Guys im sorry but I was a bit mean to the game makers

DurtiiBoii

Reaction score
requested options:
Unlimited (or close to)
- food
- metal
- medicine

god mode (max unit health)

NotBad

Reaction score
I do not care what others say, i want to play this game. :p

DurtiiBoii

Reaction score
I do not care what others say, i want to play this game. :p

its fun... it is fun, i just wish TNT invested more money on a better developer... i only paid £9 so i'm not too bothered but i feel like .... i got short changed... you know.

decptive

Reaction score
thats what my review boils down to its not a bad Idea of a game its just that the maker are used to making IOS or android not Pc and NOT 360 I was given a review code so I did just that I reviewed the Crap out of it Starting with the Textures then the layout of the GUI along with the Game play its self I had to do 4 takes due to the game crashing on Stream or Xsplit ether way the Game was hating me all the way the consistent replay of the same music and unit sounds also is what made me want to blow my brains out I was very honest in my review and thank you to them who saw the video.. and yes I am a Big fan of TNT and of fallen Sky's its just this Game leaves me wanting to Get my own dev team and make my own Game just to show the Game makers that you Can do anything IF you try..to me this game is a rip off of X-com with a poor over Lay and GUI along with the fact that the game NEVER remembers your Audio settings..

DurtiiBoii

Reaction score
thats what my review boils down to its not a bad Idea of a game its just that the maker are used to making IOS or android not Pc and NOT 360 I was given a review code so I did just that I reviewed the Crap out of it Starting with the Textures then the layout of the GUI along with the Game play its self I had to do 4 takes due to the game crashing on Stream or Xsplit ether way the Game was hating me all the way the consistent replay of the same music and unit sounds also is what made me want to blow my brains out I was very honest in my review and thank you to them who saw the video.. and yes I am a Big fan of TNT and of fallen Sky's its just this Game leaves me wanting to Get my own dev team and make my own Game just to show the Game makers that you Can do anything IF you try..to me this game is a rip off of X-com with a poor over Lay and GUI along with the fact that the game NEVER remembers your Audio settings..

i couldn't have said it better myself (i really mean that, i was raging since i'm a big big fan of Falling Skies.. i bet TNT paid good money for their "AAA" game)
starting to think "AAA Game" Stands for "Absolutely Amature Attempted Game"

decptive

Reaction score
i couldn't have said it better myself (i really mean that, i was raging since i'm a big big fan of Falling Skies.. i bet TNT paid good money for their "AAA" game)
starting to think "AAA Game" Stands for "Absolutely Amature Attempted Game"
You have no clue how much you just made me laugh with your AAA comment

CMK

Reaction score
YES - PLEASE make a Trainer for the Strategic XCOM Game

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
acttr
Sorry for creating a 2nd thread guys.

MAF, a trainer would be really appreciated for this game