• Fallout 3 V01.11.2017 Trainer +4 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 19,163
  • Fallout 3 (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    129.4 KB · Views: 2,035
Last edited:

Desdecardo

Donor
Reaction score
I have tried this and it doesnt work. I try to activate it and hit all the other F keys and it flips into my pipboy and doesnt activate. I have tried reassigning keys in the trainer but they all dont work. I cant remap the F keys. I guess they are hard coded into the game. There isnt options for them in the keymap.

I dont know if there is any advice from anyone that could get this to work.

darkforge28

Reaction score
I have tried this and it doesnt work. I try to activate it and hit all the other F keys and it flips into my pipboy and doesnt activate. I have tried reassigning keys in the trainer but they all dont work. I cant remap the F keys. I guess they are hard coded into the game. There isnt options for them in the keymap.

use console commands its a lot more easy that way

Reaction score

Had problems with trainers from various sources in other bethesda games before, they seem to just stop working after a few uses if they work at all and sometimes break the game, don't even try it's better to use the console or cheat mods

Dylan Heffernan

Reaction score
is there any way to make it so explosions dont kill you? i still die with infinite health on

Unit196473

Reaction score
stuffs working completely fine for me i dont see ur problems THO i cant click out of the game at all or it'd freeze and in the anchorage dlc the guass rifle also crashes the game